S19 - Important Announcments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please everyone submit an incident report if you want it checked out by Race control, if you dont submit a report then it wont get looked at, please only report incidents where your sure it was actually an incident, we wont look into small wheel bangs that didnt affect either party.

The cut off for reporting incidents is Friday 12pm, if you are later than this then the incident wont be looked into further.

There will be no penalties handed out for this first race of S19 as we have new guys and we are all a bit rusty but rest assured from the next race at Bahrain penalties will be in force for any incidents deamed worthy of them.

The stewarding team's actions for this first event are as follows...

1WP for Nace Beathan for making contact with April Carlsvard when April tries to lap Nace
1WP for Tom Lombaerts for contact with Vale during an overly ambitious lunge

The current WP standings of all drivers can be viewed here

... Wait, what's this? Everyone is at 0? Yes! Surprise, to help shake off the off-season rust and help accommodate everyone getting back into Presto, we decided to just run through the process and declare the results non-counting. Next race we're doing it for real though, so best behaviour everyone! :D

Big apologies to Artyom and Martin.

Completley forgot about practise starts and once we got into the racing my eyes were fixed on the track so didn't notice the typing until it was too late.

If its any consolation it totally ruined my night too, after this I couldn't concentrate at all so binned the car loads and DNF'd both races, even now I'm still angry at myself for forgetting something we have done for years.

All I can say to you both is I'm sorry and it won't happen again :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back