S18 - General Discussion

@Bob Luneski the race was postponed yesterday due to people being sick with the flue.
The race is next week on Wednesday!
We did however run the 20 minute race as a fun race and you can see the results, topspeed and sectors here
http://prestogp.liveracers.com/Results/Result/ab14c041-95a2-4e22-87db-eb6d4dbf1011
Probably if you get to 1,47-1,48 you will be totally fine for the race.
Regarding tips, the car does have DRS, in quali you can run it wherever you dare (on tracks that have not been updated to the new drs rules), this definitely gives you a few tenths. The default setup of the car is, well lets say rather slow I think, so check the posted setup files and see which one suits you most. The car likes, and behaves much better when on throttle, so try to keep that in mind when cornering and see where you can get away with little throttle input to make cornering more stable and much faster. :)
Btw, the server is still down. :rolleyes:

the race last night was postponed bob, too little turn out and a few of us were under the weather :( so the cota race is now next wednesday the 8th of november :)

the renault 3.5 have drs, you can set it in the control options as rear flap, it will work on designated zones just like in real life (if a track is a bit older then it will work all the time in practise and qualifying)

edit: just noticed johannes post, his is better explained :)

sorry guys Im out for this race I had a commitment with my daughter next wednesday
I had said yes because it was a no-race wednesday my family know very well my passion:rolleyes: so when is time to wednesday race im free but in all other days if someone need a taxi driver or whatever else I'm available :D

I jump Cota but wednesday it was really enjoyable race and remember some moments battle with Mario a long fight with Francisco and in last laps a big fight with my front left tire finished with 1%:( but an intense race
congratulations all:thumbsup:
unluky Anton last lap:(

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes