Rudes Karting Track

Tracks Rudes Karting Track 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Benders submitted a new resource:

Rudes Karting Track - A small abandoned karting circuit in rural Latvia

Rudes Karting track View attachment 696680

A quick project by me testing out some map building techniques. Abandoned karting track in rural Latvia near Liepaja. Nowdays used for some drift practicing, racing. Sometimes a racing cup is even organized. View attachment 696676View attachment 696675View attachment 696678View attachment 696679View attachment 696681View attachment 696682[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

1695660710578.png

When I try to launch this track with the experimental shaders, this happens.

Hmm. Isn't there one already? Pretty sure there is.
Not on my side (initial version and updated one).
I also noticed that newer ai files are not in the ai folder, but in the main folder.
Map display can’t generate a map or outline and CM can’t calculate track length and width.

Not on my side (initial version and updated one).
I also noticed that newer ai files are not in the ai folder, but in the main folder.
Map display can’t generate a map or outline and CM can’t calculate track length and width.
Hmmm, this is weird. I swore I generated an outline and the map. Try removing the AI folder and then generate the map from surfaces using CM. At the moment me and another person who races there are completely remastering the map, so I might update the map soon :)

Benders updated Rudes Karting Track with a new update entry:

Rudes Karting Track 2.0

Map has been completely reworked with the help from caris83! caris83 used to be a local at this track. With his help and expertise in 3D, he has recreated quite a lot of the surfaces, providing realistic bumps.

Along with a complete visual overhaul there is now
- New grassFX
- Smashable tires/cones
- Replay cameras.
- Night lighting (Very dim and in only a few places, but what do you expect from a place that has been abandoned for +20 years? :D)

Known issues:
- While the AI has been...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 87 30.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 62 21.7%
  • Trophies