F1 2010 Rubbered in racing line

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
im glad you guy's brought this up, saved me making a new thread, thank's for the file's i'll test it all out tommorow before the league race! :D

A bit off topic as its about racing line, but adding '<track_info_system type="gpu" />' to my hardware settings has turned

This -

2011072900005.jpg

Into This -

2011072900003b.jpg

Ive used T-cam for clarity coz this is what its like in cockpit..

wetr.jpg

A bit off topic as its about racing line, but adding '<track_info_system type="gpu" />' to my hardware settings has turned

This -

2011072900005.jpg

Into This -

2011072900003b.jpg

Ive used T-cam for clarity coz this is what its like in cockpit..

wetr.jpg

Yes, that is what it looks like without it, you never noticed that the puddles/drying line was gone after the patch Paul ?
Anyway, I'm surprised so many here was not aware of this...someone asked why I had puddles and he not, after watching my Hocken heavy rain vid from last league race I think it was, So I told him about this :)
Puddles and drying line disappered after the CM patch and after a while they came up with this quickfix. I have had it for a very long time, was sure everybody knew about it.
It looks so dull and boring without it :D

Well I did have small puddles but none of this jazzy reflective shizzle.It was a tad off putting during quali at Budapest.During tonight's dry race I couldn't really see much racing line as usual. Incidentally big props to Jan for bringing the XML tweak to my attention on the Hockenheim thread. I do think an elevated t-cam lets you see the apex better with this fix.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back