RSS GT Adonis D9 V12 - Ravenwest

Skins RSS GT Adonis D9 V12 - Ravenwest 1.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey mate! Just tried to open the car in Custom Showroom, and it keeps crashing. It seems the issue is specifically with "2004_Chassis_P.dds", as removing that allows the car to load. Could there be a corrupted file of some sorts?

EDIT: Seems to also affect the following:
  • 2004_Chassis_P_AO.dds
  • EXT_HR1.dds
  • EXT_HR2.dds
  • EXT_HR4.dds

Last edited:
Hey mate! Just tried to open the car in Custom Showroom, and it keeps crashing. It seems the issue is specifically with "2004_Chassis_P.dds", as removing that allows the car to load. Could there be a corrupted file of some sorts?

EDIT: Seems to also affect the following:
  • 2004_Chassis_P_AO.dds
  • EXT_HR1.dds
  • EXT_HR2.dds
  • EXT_HR4.dds
@Matthew327 beat me to it. I hadn't tried the actual skin in a race yet, but ran into the same issue in the Custom Showroom/skin preview generator.

When inspecting the details of some of those DDS files Matthew mentioned, they don't show any dimensions/bit depth info, while others do (Steer_Decal.dds for example).

I don't really know anything about skin creation, but perhaps it's an issue with the DDS compression settings for those specific files?

Attachments

• explorer-12-01-23-1701459997.png
    explorer-12-01-23-1701459997.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 23
  • explorer-12-01-23-1701460018.png
    explorer-12-01-23-1701460018.png
    49 KB · Views: 26
@Matthew327 beat me to it. I hadn't tried the actual skin in a race yet, but ran into the same issue in the Custom Showroom/skin preview generator.

When inspecting the details of some of those DDS files Matthew mentioned, they don't show any dimensions/bit depth info, while others do (Steer_Decal.dds for example).

I don't really know anything about skin creation, but perhaps it's an issue with the DDS compression settings for those specific files?
I compressed it in BC7, which was the most lossless compression I could do it at, which might be the problem. I'll compress the affected files in DTX5 in a hotfix real quick.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 33 86.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 13 34.2%