RSS Formula Hybrid X 2022 EVO Red Bull RB18 Livery

Skins RSS Formula Hybrid X 2022 EVO Red Bull RB18 Livery 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Theofilos submitted a new resource:

RSS Formula Hybrid X 2022 EVO Red Bull RB18 Livery - Red Bull racing Oracle RB18 Livery for the RSS FH X 2022 EVO

This is my first actual 2022 livery,with more to come. I hope you enjoy!

Installation:
Copy-Paste the skins in: ...\assettocorsa\content\cars\rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo\skins

Credit to:
[URL...

Read more about this resource...

Hi mate, well done! This is really cool, but be careful you have a blue square around the "RedBull" little logo on engine cover.

But first let me ask you something, I'm having this problem with wheel covers... they change the livery at some speed, like there's no blurred texture of it.

I started a discussion here before downloading your skin, (tried with another RedBull and a McLaren, for example) but it happens with yours too so I guess it's a car problem and not skin problem.

Here are the videos again of my problem, maybe you know what is happening or does it happen to you too?

Thank you in advance.

Hi mate, well done! This is really cool, but be careful you have a blue square around the "RedBull" little logo on engine cover.

But first let me ask you something, I'm having this problem with wheel covers... they change the livery at some speed, like there's no blurred texture of it.

I started a discussion here before downloading your skin, (tried with another RedBull and a McLaren, for example) but it happens with yours too so I guess it's a car problem and not skin problem.

Here are the videos again of my problem, maybe you know what is happening or does it happen to you too?

Thank you in advance.
Hello! This happens to me as well, I don't know what causes it, I tried with multiple texture files and it always happens. I guess it's the led brakes that turn on after some speed because if you notice the brake glow effect only happens after the texture "disappears". I will look into this further but keep in mind that this happens in my case as well.
Hope you enjoy the skins!

Hello! This happens to me as well, I don't know what causes it, I tried with multiple texture files and it always happens. I guess it's the led brakes that turn on after some speed because if you notice the brake glow effect only happens after the texture "disappears". I will look into this further but keep in mind that this happens in my case as well.
Thanks for the reply mate, and thank god I'm not the only one with that problem :D

Hey Bro!! I fixed the problem! Here's how:

- 1. Unpack Data with CM

- 2. Go to new Data folder

- 3. Open "blurred_objects" and delete all the content. Save.
* This will avoid blur on rims so design will be visible all the time.

- 4. Open "digital panels" and delete all the content. Save.
* This will delete Position numbers in front wheels if you don't like it.

- 5. Go to any skins folder, and make sure these files GLOW_1, GLOW_2, LED_1_HUB and LED_BRAKES_GLOW are fully painted in black (paint Alpha channel too). Paste them in every skin and it's done.
*This will delete the brakes glow, the green/red led lights and the RAC3 logo.

And it's done!

Thanks for your skins.

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_monza_18-1-122-13-35-29.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Bro!! I fixed the problem! Here's how:

- 1. Unpack Data with CM

- 2. Go to new Data folder

- 3. Open "blurred_objects" and delete all the content. Save.
* This will avoid blur on rims so design will be visible all the time.

- 4. Open "digital panels" and delete all the content. Save.
* This will delete Position numbers in front wheels if you don't like it.

- 5. Go to any skins folder, and make sure these files GLOW_1, GLOW_2, LED_1_HUB and LED_BRAKES_GLOW are fully painted in black (paint Alpha channel too). Paste them in every skin and it's done.
*This will delete the brakes glow, the green/red led lights and the RAC3 logo.

And it's done!

Thanks for your skins.

View attachment 542232
Hello!
Awesome that you found a fix for this but sadly because this removes files from the car, it does not make it compatible with online use. I heard the same can be accomplished with some ext_config lines. Will look into this
Thanks!

i manage to install the skin however same case with you i dont know the link of the car
if anyone manage to read this please send the url link where we can get the car TY

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 24 9.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 20 7.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 4 1.5%