F1 1990 | EuroBrun ER189B | RSS Formula 1990 V12 | 2 Car Pack

Skins F1 1990 | EuroBrun ER189B | RSS Formula 1990 V12 | 2 Car Pack 0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content

DD SimDesign

Premium
wiithdrew submitted a new resource:

RSS Formula 1990 | EuroBrun ER189B - A one-race not-so wonder.

The car only qualified twice - finished 13th and retired in the other.

...and this impeccable piece of history can now be yours!

Both drivers included (Claudio Langes & Roberto Moreno)

Huge thanks to @Steven Poirier for the permission to use resources from his fantastic AMS 1990 season mod to help bring these cars to life in Assetto Corsa.

Real tyres available here....

Read more about this resource...

If i may, I would bump Ligier up the list of yours right behind AGS and then Bramham. Get those important teams in early. Fill the gaps later. I currently have a grid of 24 but that includes 2nd cars created by myself and the 2 Jordans which shouldn't be there until 1991.

If i may, I would bump Ligier up the list of yours right behind AGS and then Bramham. Get those important teams in early. Fill the gaps later. I currently have a grid of 24 but that includes 2nd cars created by myself and the 2 Jordans which shouldn't be there until 1991.

Fair enough! I don't mind doing that, personally I'd set out my roadmap that way so that the more skilled creators would have a crack at the more popular teams, and I can do the backmarkers & simpler ones - I wouldn't say I'm particularly adept at skin making so would prefer the more experienced guys do the important teams justice :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back