rss cars

have the f1 series from rss, mod works fine ,one big problem, no force feedback, no resistant nothing, when i use other veh, the ffb works just fine, using a g920 wheel, and please dont tell me to use cm to the ffb in those cars, hate that s&&t, CM

What I don't understand is why some people are so against Content Manager. It makes it so much easier to manage the game, enable tracks skins, settings, etc. I think some people confuse CM with CSP. Using CM doesn't mean you have to use CSP, which I get some people have issues with. But CM is much better than the stock interface for setting up races and stuff. All you have to do is not enable CSP or don't even download it all together. Although that's silly. You might as well install it and leave it disabled so at least you have it if you find a mod needs it.

What I don't understand is why some people are so against Content Manager. It makes it so much easier to manage the game, enable tracks skins, settings, etc. I think some people confuse CM with CSP. Using CM doesn't mean you have to use CSP, which I get some people have issues with. But CM is much better than the stock interface for setting up races and stuff. All you have to do is not enable CSP or don't even download it all together. Although that's silly. You might as well install it and leave it disabled so at least you have it if you find a mod needs it.
People are too cheap to pay 1 dollar for a great product, and they're pissed that mods require CM.

People are too cheap to pay 1 dollar for a great product, and they're pissed that mods require CM.
again, mods don't require CM. CM, Contant Manager, is a library and control center tool for Assetto Corsa.

CSP, or Custom Shader Patch, is a separate thing. You could still install and use that one the oldschool way by just copying files into the main AC folder.

CM and CSP are from the same people, but they are not the same thing.

The only way I can think of mods requiring CM is simply when you installed too many mod cars and tracks, as the standard AC launcher has a limit of like 300 cars or tracks installed each, beyond which it won't load correctly anymore.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 46 86.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 18 34.0%