- Deletion Subaru N14 URT (N4_2)

New physics :
- Pack Group B by Papy Jim
- DS3 R3T (R3) by Rom206
- Twingo R2 (R2) by Rom206
- Skoda Fabia (N4_S2000_2) by Rom206
- Fiat Grande Punto (N4_S2000_1) by Rom206

other :
- SkinsManager 3 : New -> Allow create and install drivers clothes like for cars skins
Already started downloading.. Does anyone know what the new features are?

I've just downloaded everything and when I try to install the track packs it gets half way through and then says the source file is corrupted. Anyone else have this issue or do I need to re-download the track packs?

I've just downloaded everything and when I try to install the track packs it gets half way through and then says the source file is corrupted. Anyone else have this issue or do I need to re-download the track packs?

Getting corrupted files is quite common, it has to be said. But you can check the md5 sums of the exe and bin files with this: http://download.rallyesim.fr/download.php?Fichier=VoirMD5.exe. Start the utility and drag the files onto it to see which ones don't match the md5 sums they provide on the download site, and then re-download those ones only.

Reading through the RallyeSim forum, it does seem common for people to have corrupted or incomplete downloads. Probably a bit to do with the demand on the Servers (RSRBR is very popular ;) ). I downloaded all my files from the Torrent link, and all seemed to go fine, my md5's seem to be correct. I haven't tried to install it yet though.
Don't miss the Patch file too:
http://forum.rallyesim.fr/viewtopic.php?f=351&t=14012

I seem to have got it sorted. Everything's now installed ok. I took the new corsa for a spin on a couple of new stages. It all seems pretty cool so far.

Now, this is Jack's territory, but in club rallies, the S2000 Corsa will not be used until a new physic is in place. The car is way to fast at the moment!

I would also encourage the use of torrents. Much easier! I'm seeding with my 1000mb upload :)

Hi guys! I have a problem with RSRBR 2013. When i choose the Fiesta RRC car,one message comin up on the screen says...7zip stop working, windows can't find the problem. Also Citroen DS3 RRC car no loading on stage,just drop me off! Only this two cars no work everything else perfect,.Any ideas??? By the way,new stages are awesome. thanks the help.

Hi guys! I have a problem with RSRBR 2013. When i choose the Fiesta RRC car,one message comin up on the screen says...7zip stop working, windows can't find the problem. Also Citroen DS3 RRC car no loading on stage,just drop me off! Only this two cars no work everything else perfect,.Any ideas??? By the way,new stages are awesome. thanks the help.

You could try downloading the individual pack containing those cars again: http://forum.rallyesim.fr/viewtopic.php?f=387&t=13923 and see if that solves the problem.

Strange...the Citroen ds3 rrc is just in white i can't see trough the window. Everything is just white can't see the road.Same problem happening with another 4-5 cars but not all of them.Also the message come up says..7zip console stop working,windows can't find solution.I tried redownload the pack what you show me above Michael,but the problem still there.....uninstall maybe?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back