RSRBR 2012

When I try to launch RBR, through RSCenter or not, it brings up a black screen then CTDs, this isn't related to the server problems is it? Worked fine just last night...

I got a problem, RBR stops working when i enter the championships part of RSRBR it just doesn't do anything and it says RBR stopped working.

Thanks

edit : i read andy's post and the rallyesim tread, no problem.

When I try to launch RBR, through RSCenter or not, it brings up a black screen then CTDs, this isn't related to the server problems is it? Worked fine just last night...
Which button are you trying to Launch from in RSCenter?
The Server issue shouldn't affect using RSRBR2012 in Play Alone (Off-line) mode.

If you can't launch RBR even from the default RBR Icon, then you have another problem not related to RSRBR. Most likely cause of a black screen is that your Video Resolution doesn't match your monitor. Check your Richard Burns Rally.ini file to see what resolution you have set for the game.

Which button are you trying to Launch from in RSCenter?
The Server issue shouldn't affect using RSRBR2012 in Play Alone (Off-line) mode.

If you can't launch RBR even from the default RBR Icon, then you have another problem not related to RSRBR. Most likely cause of a black screen is that your Video Resolution doesn't match your monitor. Check your Richard Burns Rally.ini file to see what resolution you have set for the game.

It started working again after a restart, no idea what was wrong.

I spent 6 hours downloading the All Packs file from Racing HFR only to have it fail - anybody got any suggestions for a reliable download or should I just wait until into the new year.

Yeah I also downloaded it first from Racing HFR and it didn't work. Try the one from uploadking, I downloaded mine there and it works.

http://www.uploadking.com/Q607S8HPVP

Thanks Fernando - downloaded and installed, now the only problem I have is getting Registered - all I get from clicking the registration button is Error connection server, Try Again ! Is there a problem with the server or is just my Internet Connection

My RBR wont load, sometimes loading goes to 5th bar and then stops and then crashes and says that I retired from that stage. It worked yesterday, now it doesnt work for any car or any stage.

Got RSRBR 2012 installed by doing a clean install of everything, including RBR. Works perfectly, looks and feels amazing. Gotta love 1080p and the Fanatec CSR Elite wheel!

can anyone help me, i have installed, redownloaded and re-installed RSRBR2012 about 4 times now and i keep getting the same error message when i try to load a level through RScenter "physics file missing youre RSRBR2012 install is not valid".
any ideas?

I can run richard burns without worry even after the install so i dont think its that.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back