RSR Track probs...`

• Thread starter Darren Jason O'Brien
  • Start date
D

Darren Jason O'Brien

• Darren Jason O'Brien

Ive downloaded the RSR V8 Track pack, I have issues with Barbagello and Sandown.
They show up on the track selection yet when you go into it, seems to freeze. Has anyone else had this issue..?
Im now on Windows 7 but when I had it on my last PC it was XP, so wondering if it a problem there, yet all the other tracks r fine.

Just annoying as i wanna do a whole season, and I love those 2 tracks, any help would be great.

Cheers

Darren

Dont have the track pack but the first things I would do are :

1) Make sure I have installed them properly ( easy to make a mistake when installing multiple tracks)
2) Try them with graphics settings turned down.
3) Make sure I am freshly defragged in case windoze has splatted the track files all over my hdd and its the process of getting it all together thats causing the slow down.

No idea if any of it will help, but no one else's posted and none of the above can do any harm!

My Sandown does not work but the rest do. I'm running all my settings on low for these tracks and no luck. I don't think Win 7 is the cause of the issue but then i'm not expert on computers or tracks mods.

@ Peter: you DL'd the pack too correct? are you having any issues with your installation?

I also found that the installation procedure was a bit out of the norm. Could that be possibly causing the problem?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back