AC RSR Formula 3 @ Red Bull Ring - Mon 17 Dec 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Yes I am very please, it was a superb race, guys give yourself a pat on the back, everybody gave respect to other drivers, I would be happy to race with any one of you side by side :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Our next race will be 07 Jan 2019 ...we will be racing at Zanvoort ..yes a bumpy track but should be fun ..hope to see you all then

Hope you all have a great Christmas and all the best for 2019.

Congrads to the podiums ...super times :thumbsup:

• Monday 07th Jan 2019 - Will be racing at Zandvoort (back to our regular weekly events)

Great race this one. I will say its the best I have had in RD. Yes I was last but I managed to keep just up there with @Medilloni and @Callum Hornby who were scrapping and obviously having a brilliant time. Love to watch a replay.
Thanks to all who raced as from my point of view it was a clean race with a good bunch of chaps.
Appreciate the help with my racing line @Axel Moebius.

More of this @Craig Dunkley
REPLAY!!!! I couldn't stand another minute of the stress:laugh:

Well, I'm addicted, never raced single seaters in AC, ffb feeling very 'fairy-like' and terminal understeer so need some work....

My apologies to @Denis Betty and @Callum Hornby for some silly mistakes and nudges from me, I hope it didn't spoil your race too much.

I'll be taking a lesson on racecraft from Callum away from tonight, really enjoyed our battle my friend, you were so much faster in the first half of the lap it was so difficult to pull it back in the second half. I think standard set up has too much drag/downforce for here.......... aka, I was crap getting speed onto the straight:roflmao:

Last but not least, thanks again to @Craig Dunkley , Captain Dunkers;) for putting on yet another top event, and also for the warm welcome to the F3 regulars. Will definitely see you in Jan, so in the meantime hope you all have a great Christmas and New Year:D

Well, I'm addicted, never raced single seaters in AC, ffb feeling very 'fairy-like' and terminal understeer so need some work....

My apologies to @Denis Betty and @Callum Hornby for some silly mistakes and nudges from me, I hope it didn't spoil your race too much.

I'll be taking a lesson on racecraft from Callum away from tonight, really enjoyed our battle my friend, you were so much faster in the first half of the lap it was so difficult to pull it back in the second half. I think standard set up has too much drag/downforce for here.......... aka, I was crap getting speed onto the straight:roflmao:

Last but not least, thanks again to @Craig Dunkley , Captain Dunkers;) for putting on yet another top event, and also for the warm welcome to the F3 regulars. Will definitely see you in Jan, so in the meantime hope you all have a great Christmas and New Year:D

It was an incredible battle, lasted so long and felt like no time the way the time flew! I think unfortunately for you you're pace over me was all in the fast sector with no real overtaking opportunities, but you made some very strong efforts even so.

I've got a replay of the race but sadly it only lasts the last 17 min, I've been sure to change that setting now! I'm planning on editing it together for some practice with Vegas Pro and I'll post it here when I'm done. If anyone has the full replay file please get in touch as I'd love to put the first half of the race in there too.

Great race all around, I got rather lucky being thrown up to a high position by avoiding incidents at the start and it was a defending game from there. I like to think I gave you all a hard time to pass me, even if I was much down on pace. ;)

Cheers @Axel Moebius, I've got the video in editing now! Lots of action in this race, hopefully it turns out alright. :D
Dallara F312 Far.jpg

@Medilloni here's a nice shot of our battles, with you in yellow and me in the McDonald's car.

Cheers @Axel Moebius......here's a nice shot of our battles, with you in yellow and me in the McDonald's car.
It's only bloody nice because I'm behind you:roflmao::roflmao: :p

Don't mind telling you Callum.... My wife gets a race debrief (whether she damn well likes it or not :D) and asked why I was shaking after the race (apart from the old fart thing!), said I'd just been schooled in racecraft. One of the best races I've had since joining RD ;)

Side note: I save the races but haven't a clue how to upload them, my replay is without the skins for some reason:O_o:

Ok guys the edit is coming along good! This is mostly for my personal fun but I would like to upload it to Youtube, however it does show people's real names. I could go through and see only which names come up, but in case I miss one I'd rather ask you all. Could you tick this post if you were in the race and are ok with your real name appearing on YouTube? It's totally okay if not of course. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back