Rover Mini MOD canceled

Hello fans of 4 wheels sport as you all know i and CCX work on a Austin Mini Cooper MOD for AC and it was a great run so far but as seen how Assetto Corsa is going i stoped work on 3D model.
Well,what is rong you might ask..ALOT..all of it is rong.
Firstly the game is crap...yeah totaly the graphics looks like the game engine is from 1998 and not to mention the physics..oh..it feels so ARCADE...no fell in FFB..in a word,CRAP.
So with much sorrow and regret i decided not to waste one more second on this second hand game...
Now that most of the 3D model is done and i dont want to waste it i decided that it will make a good addition in Mario Kart.Those physics will blow you away,best SIM ever.Who say Mario Kart is ARCADE doesnt know what he is talking about.
I am sorry to deliver such a news for Mini fans aswell as for everybody but.........i could not continue with this lie....

minihz7_copy.jpg

(April fool)

A very funny April fool 2012 but they pushed it to the extreme:

"
Mais Mini ne s'est pas arrêté en si bon chemin puisque le Yachtman Concept a été construit et exposé pour de vrai dans le cadre du salon de l'auto de New-York, il trônait carrément sur le stand de la marque. Ça c'est du poisson de premier choix !

'But Mini didn't make it short. The Yachtman Concept was built and exposed as a real car at New-York Car Show. It had bluntly a pride of place on the manufacturer's stand.
A first choice April fool !!"

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back