Round the World Challenge using the exciting Guerilla Mods Toyota S-FR car

Career Round the World Challenge using the exciting Guerilla Mods Toyota S-FR car 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cozy61 submitted a new resource:

Round the World Challenge using the excellent Guerilla Mods Toyota S-FR car - 'Fun and Frantic - Round the World Challenge

Easier installation for new users
View attachment 448389
Hi Simracers

With the Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandamic still affecting the world I created a 'Fun and Frantic - Round the World Challenge using the excellent Geurilla Mods Toyota S-FR car' featuring tracks from 14 initial countries. Hopefully, this will entertain you during these unsettling times.

At the moment there are 31 country...

Read more about this resource...

Great use of the skin pack and an excellent idea! I would say you should potentially lean further into the street circuit theme though - maybe the German race could be the Norisring, Japan could be the Shibuya circuit. Would be cool to keep updated with as many street circuits from the represented countries as possible. Like if the UAE got added the Dubai street circuit would work wonders, there could be a Scottish race in the Highlands, so on and so forth.

Great use of the skin pack and an excellent idea! I would say you should potentially lean further into the street circuit theme though - maybe the German race could be the Norisring, Japan could be the Shibuya circuit. Would be cool to keep updated with as many street circuits from the represented countries as possible. Like if the UAE got added the Dubai street circuit would work wonders, there could be a Scottish race in the Highlands, so on and so forth.
Yeah I agree - Funny i was thinking of the Norising - TBH I'm hoping people will come up with some street circuits from other countries and I can add them a couple at a time. However, the issue with some is they have restrictive pit boxes

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.