Round #4, Imola: Post-Race Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some of you need to be more diplomatic; don't be too rude ;)

As a complete rookie I expect you to give me a little leniency before writing me off as a crash artist unfit for your league, these are the kind of mistakes rookies make, and i assure you I have learned a lot just from this one race and I WILL be a force to be reckoned with.

I think this is the problem. You're in FSR; even if you're in lower division, you can't expect that people will be sympathetic becouse you're a rookie. On other side you're right; you're not the only one that make this kind of mistakes.

I think some of you need to be more diplomatic; don't be too rude ;)

I think this is the problem. You're in FSR; even if you're in lower division, you can't expect that people will be sympathetic becouse you're a rookie. On other side you're right; you're not the only one that make this kind of mistakes.

ahh i can understand you guys are protective of your leagues, to be honest the quality of racing here is VERY high so I get it, you can't just let a bunch of idiots join up. It's why I gave up Forza racing and Codie's F1, because there's too many asshats on those games who weave like its the 80s and crash for the sake of it.

Rando I'm sorry you feel that way. Again it wasn't a "warmup" lap, I was running enough fuel to finish 15-16 laps as I said, I thought we were still rubbering the track. So I was driving at max pace I could with my fuel situation. And yes I saw you coming the whole time, but when i saw you pull in behind me in the braking zone I certainly didn't expect to be shunted off the track. At the end of the day if we are both on "hot laps", you have no priority over me even if we are faster, but you have a right that I can't impede you, which I don't think I did until you put your front wing into my butthole.

You want to kick me off your team and air your dirty laundry in public that's fine m8, to be honest I paid a full year's race license for my own team already, I was only going to stay with you because I thought we could be friends LOL. how ****ing naive huh. Guess I won't be sending you the setup I've been working on for you because you said you couldn't test for silverstone.

Last edited:
Guess I won't be sending you the setup I've been working on for you because you said you couldn't test for silverstone.

images

E.Kõre

If you keep this way I will close the threads, we have to respect each other.

I want to give my two cents... First of all, what happens on the track, stays on the track, thats why we have got a nice Protest System to complain actions that we didn't like.

Secondly, as a driver, I can't imagine racing for a team that doesn't support me, I would quit as fast as I could.

Thirdly, I've seen the incidents (You were protested twice) and both are bad maneuvers. You won't lose your license, but I hope you learn from this mistakes, at the end its why the Penalty System was created.

As I said keep all race incidents on track and just leave here the impressions you had from the race.

If you keep this way I will close the threads, we have to respect each other.

I want to give my two cents... First of all, what happens on the track, stays on the track, thats why we have got a nice Protest System to complain actions that we didn't like.

Secondly, as a driver, I can't imagine racing for a team that doesn't support me, I would quit as fast as I could.

Thirdly, I've seen the incidents (You were protested twice) and both are bad maneuvers. You won't lose your license, but I hope you learn from this mistakes, at the end its why the Penalty System was created.

As I said keep all race incidents on track and just leave here the impressions you had from the race.

Didn't mean to be disrespectful, I have continued the dialogue privately. Which incidents are we discussing explicitly? I know what I did wrong with the Ivanov one but with the other 2 I wouldn't mind some advice as to how the situation should have been handled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back