AC Round 14 of 23 Formula Agile@Zandvoort Thu, 24th August 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

abecede

Premium
1692458711947.png

NEW APPLICANTS WELCOME!

On August 24th, four days before the Formula 1 event, we will drive in the Netherlands on the Zandvoort track made by Kunos (with an extended grid setup made by @RasmusP ).
Download the track here.

First, there is an optional 60 minutes practice session, then a qualifying session which lasts for 20 minutes (plus a bit for people to finish their current hotlap).
The race format for this round is: two 25 minute races, pit stop is NOT mandatory. The second race has a starting grid reversed from the result of the first race.

Further info can be found on the championship page by clicking on the purple button EVENT DETAILS at the bottom of the page in the Zandvoort 36 event area.

Practice server is up!

*not made by me, only uploaded by me after I approached the creator of the other extended grid mods and he had it laying around but couldn't be bothered to upload :roflmao:

I'll join you for this one! 2x 25min races, heck yeah :)

Looks like the reinstall wiped out some reassignments? My skin went back to McLaren. Han or Markus, could you assign the black & gold lotus to me again? Thanks!

Made it to the grid...qual went poorly, putzing with stuff and didn't get to grid before 10 sec...transported to pits controls locked as the field raced away....Finally get going....finally caught to the back....Good race until....the last lap P1&2 coming up on me with four (4) corners to go. I moved slowly out of the driving line before they got to me, back wheels caught dirt spun into the barrier for my first race incident of any kind....Sat there dead in the deep sand, really mad at myself for a stupid error...and then promptly went out and kicked a small woodland creature.

Thank you for organizing, grats to the podium and championship leaders.

Last edited:
I tried my best for you Han, got a blindingly fast start, but the car in front bogged down. Next thing is Hank flies by. Managed to stop Fulvio for some corners then got a bit over exited with the throttle, how I will never know managed to straighten it up and only lose some car lengths. Only to be up with Fulvio and watched him hit a spinning car, yes the driving gods were on my side, no they were not, the nose of the spun car hit me. Well I was not going to be of much use being last.

I hate these bleeding cars so there was not much left for me to do but depart a beaten man. ( again :( )

B067EF24-CF3E-4C3A-B4B4-159F5AC9D13A.gif
Me and Fulvio, guess who is me.:(:(

I know I keep showing this but of late this is how sim racing feels. If I have a couple of tenths in the bag it is easy to follow someone. When some one has two seconds on me it is hopeless.

Last edited:
I'm still skeptical about the car, but apparently it has to be one of my favourites. To beat Fulvio in a real race, I still can't believe it. But I can classify that. In the second race I got through the traffic very well, where he was probably a little less lucky. And without the borrowed setup from Jason none of this would be possible for me anyway.

Great race tonight and great championship! :thumbsup:

I know I keep showing this but of late this is how sim racing feels. If I have a couple of tenths in the bag it is easy to follow someone. When some one has two seconds on me it is hopeless.
Your pace, consistency, race craft and fecking annoying relentlessness still puts you up there Ernie. When I've slid down the curtains of life, I'll come back, take a peek at how quick a 70yr old Fulvio is when he meets his nemesis:cool:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 49 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 23 4.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.3%