Rossa GT3 Pack - [Fictional Russian Touring Car Championship]

Skins Rossa GT3 Pack - [Fictional Russian Touring Car Championship] 1.0 (Full Release)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Matthew327 submitted a new resource:

Rossa GT3 Pack - [Fictional Russian Touring Car Championship] - A pack of eight liveries for the Rossa GT3 car. Car update included.

After much work, it's finally here! This is the first pack of eight liveries for a fictional Russian Touring Car Championship called RosTCC. The first car/class is the Rossa GT3 car.

Please note: Much like my Formula Mir pack, this skin pack does not, in any way, shape, or form, represent a political opinion, nor does it condone the horrendous Russian aggression in Ukraine. It's simply a way of making use of a niche mod that I liked the looks...

Read more about this resource...

This is fantastic! The UV remap is very impressive. How did you manage to do it? There’s a car I have that also has an awful UV map that I would love to fix and use properly. I just don’t know how to fix it. But this is very well done. Love the mod fix and the skins

This is fantastic! The UV remap is very impressive. How did you manage to do it? There’s a car I have that also has an awful UV map that I would love to fix and use properly. I just don’t know how to fix it. But this is very well done. Love the mod fix and the skins
I got in touch with someone on Facebook - the car description in Content Manager has his information, if you'd like to contact him :)

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 46 86.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 18 34.0%