AC Rookies: Mazda MX5 Cup @ Silverstone (GP) - Friday 2nd June 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thought I'd be tied up tonight but turns out not - so if it's not too late pls sign me up :)

I have last minute plans so I shan't make the race after all. Sorry! :)

Won't be back in time sorry lads

Server 1 plz

Sign me up pls :)

If there is a server 2, could I go on that one please?

sorry guys stuck in traffic,wont be home in time..:cry:

Last minute plans appeared so i can't race this evening. Sorry for letting you now so close of the race :/

Cheers guys, OP to be updated in a sec

Brilliant race, really enjoyed it all despite not feeling on my best form. Had some difficulties with a reluctant throttle pedal during practice and quali which limited experience, but then a storming race with numerous good, clean fights with several guys really made up for the earlier troubles. Thanks chaps, it was a blast!

Had something new happen in AC too today, found the balance of the car moved dramatically in the mid portion of the race, snap corner entry oversteer followed by exit understeer for several laps resulted in plenty of lost time and a spin, then the car seemed to come back to me again towards the end of the event and even out again. Could be something I've not seen before in AC, or could be some less than ideal driving on my part.. who knows :D

Either way it was totally a blast!

Oh and to echo Rupe above, next race up now so sign up fast and let's do this all over again at SPA! - http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...spa-friday-9th-june-2017.136530/#post-2491733

Thanks everyone for the race and thanks @Rupe Wilson for organising :)

Awesome race that one, was really scared about the fast turn 1 on lap 1 but it went good, can one of the fast guys(or someone who knows how to) upload the fastest lap replay, I really had no idea where I could gain the extra 3 seconds without just being a little bit smoother.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies