AC Rookies: Mazda MX5 Cup @ Silverstone (GP) - Friday 2nd June 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
With much sadness, I have to sign out for this event...been so looking forward to it and it was my chance to finally get Silverstone right...however, having been a premium member only a couple of weeks and seeing all the racing available, I am not too dismayed...see you all soon!

Vince

Sorry guys, but for the third time in a row I have to withdraw from the race :(. My life is a bit of a mess lately. Apologies.
With much sadness, I have to sign out for this event...been so looking forward to it and it was my chance to finally get Silverstone right...however, having been a premium member only a couple of weeks and seeing all the racing available, I am not too dismayed...see you all soon!

Vince
ok guys thanks for letting us know

Hi can you please put me one the reserve list - have some problems with AC apps after changing over to a triple screen layout. Also very busy today workwise - not sure if I will be able to sort it out in time.

Hi can you please put me one the reserve list - have some problems with AC apps after changing over to a triple screen layout. Also very busy today workwise - not sure if I will be able to sort it out in time.
here is what i have set up for my tripples if its any help
AC1.jpg
ac2.jpg

i never had problems with apps but i don't use that many .. hope you get it fixed.. or is it a Nvidia thing give me a shout or post maybe we can help out..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back