rF2 *ROOKIES* Formula 4 @ Silverstone National - Mon 28 November 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Trying to get on . Rf2 decides it needs update... so does crew chief.. arrhhh

Now can't join tells I've a server mismatch.

Will check password.

Phew. I made it needed to change version of rfactor2 to the newest build ??. Discord wasn't working either. All up n running again.

Thank all for another enjoyable evening. Loved it. So much better to try and chase real people rather than the AI. I cant beat either, but it is better.

Thanks for organising @Jimlaad43 . Ideal rookie combo for anyone getting into rf2 or it's single seaters. i.e. Me! I've only 50 hours in rF2 and its a year since i touched it... so I was probably on the wrong list above!

You can feel (by race 3 for me) there is also enough to the car where more experienced drivers can go looking for the limits of grip and fail ;)

Thanks to everyone for their patience and help while I got my updates, wheel, pedals and buttons sorted! :whistling: Hopefully less than a year before i get time for rF2 again :)

Yeah, great little formula racers & really suit the sprint race format. So drivable, & like Brian says, you can run around @ 9/10ths all day but push them to the nth degree and they push back!

Very true Daniel. I managed to improve a great deal over the three races. I had never even driven that version of Silverstone.

I only had one or two times when the rear end came round on me and one spin.

But each race my confidence and ability was growing. I even managed to keep Brian In my sights for longer each time out.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back