AC Rookies: Abarth 500 @ Nurburgring (Live Stream) - Wednesday March 22, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Magnus Stjerneby you are in server 1 mate due to drop outs
@ionONE1 you are in server 2, again due to drop outs.

Jim has suggested he sits out and let's our rookies remain, which is kind and remains on reserve.

@Benutzername remains on reserves list awaiting a place.

Cheers

Hello Paul, isn't it fair that @Kek700 should be promoted to server 1 instead of @Magnus Stjerneby ? ;)@Kek700 should be driving the first one and @Magnus Stjerneby in the second. Although that's my honest opinion.

Last edited:
It isn't that fair that late signups will drive into the first (live stream) server due to people who signout from that one. I also want(ed) to drive in the first server in the hope people would signout from the first server. ;)

It isn't that fair that late signups will drive into the first (live stream) server due to people who signout from that one. I also want(ed) to drive in the first server in the hope people would signout from the first server. ;)
Are we allowed to make any mistakes here before "not fair" is being used please? We are running a fun event here for rookies, live streaming is a little bonus.

I also want(ed) to drive in the first server

Are we allowed to make any mistakes here before "not fair" is being used please? We are running a fun event here for rookies, live streaming is a little bonus.
I ain't angry or such whatsoever. I was just helping out saying that kek700 should be the first one joining the first server due to a signout. :)

Yes, you're right about that, sure. My thoughts were only meant in a good way. Sorry.

PS: And I did something wrong editing my message! :(

Teamspeak update seems to bug with my sound-cards noise-cancellation, for some reason it broadcast-ed "what you hear" (which even is disabled in my control panel), got it sorted out by disabling voice enhancements though.
I'm never use speakers while on TS as some suggested. :)

Hey guys,

Brilliant fun yet again tonight, thank you everyone for the race and big thanks to @Bram for making the magic happen :)

Had a really close quali and could only manage to secure P6, had a bit more in the pocket but traffic and some silly mistakes put any chances of moving up the grid to bed.

Had a reasonable start and got myself up in fifth, then unfortunately a little incident in from caused me to have a bang and spin down to 14th. Bits and pieces of shall we say... enthusiastic... driving from a few people led to some bumping and banging in the opening laps, then things settled down nicely and a good race followed. Enjoyed it loads, great cars for some sweet racing. Thanks guys.

Shame I couldn't get in on what sounds like some brilliant action between @Allan Ramsbottom and @SenseR, sounds like you guys had the kind of fun Wim and I enjoyed last week!

Thanks also to @Joseph Wright for the live stream. Couldn't hear any voice for the race so hopefully it worked out on the stream.. looking forward to watching it back when I get a chance later on.

Awesome stuff guys, and don't forget we need to hurry up and get signed up for next weeks events, Brands Hatch baby!! - http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...h-live-stream-wednesday-march-29-2017.133482/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back