Vehicles Rocketsuma [ITS NOT WORKING STOP INSTALLING IT, IT DOESNT WORK AND WILL NOT] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Deleted member 254134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 254134

Nooooooooooooooooooo!
Would it be possible to just make it manual install then?
i gave files for manual installation in June already lol just dont install PathID number files because they gonna crash your game

• Deleted member 254134

Oh ok. I thought manual installation files needed updating too.
Only installers and pathid files becase installer know each file which is in game by Pathid numbers and these numbers are changed after every update becase dev is adding/removing stuff from game and after that numbers are changed and installers are just working fine but they are just replacing wrong files and sometimes its even funny i need to say but if you gonna install it manually it will be fine

Only installers and pathid files becase installer know each file which is in game by Pathid numbers and these numbers are changed after every update becase dev is adding/removing stuff from game and after that numbers are changed and installers are just working fine but they are just replacing wrong files and sometimes its even funny i need to say but if you gonna install it manually it will be fine
Nah, I watched the video tutorial for manual installation and it's just way too complex in my opinion. I guess I'll just wait till you figure out how to get the installers working! :thumbsup:

• Deleted member 254134

where to put path id 22751 and 27424? i tried doing "go to asset" and changed file id, yet none of the ids could find the path ids. any idea?
EDIT: im doing manual install btw
Dont install them they are not updated

So me and my dumbass cant seem to figure out how to download as a folder and not a notepad. This has happened frequently and i cant find any solutions. If its something i missed i hope i can get a reply on what i did miss

• Deleted member 254134

So me and my dumbass cant seem to figure out how to download as a folder and not a notepad. This has happened frequently and i cant find any solutions. If its something i missed i hope i can get a reply on what i did miss
Wait, how did you managed to download it in notepad lul

• Deleted member 254134

i cant install it it says its a virus i cant bypass it says operation did not complete succesfully because the file contains a ius idk what to do
Its not updated anyway because i got error while making installers and i might know what is causing it but it need reinstalling windows so i just need to find time for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back