Vehicles Rocketsuma [ITS NOT WORKING STOP INSTALLING IT, IT DOESNT WORK AND WILL NOT] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Deleted member 254134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait what?? Show me any proof because i dont remember i was threating you

They're just salty, let em dry out in the sun... I've been informed the Admins will have a decision Monday. Hopefully a perm ban from the site. Sorry for all the commotion on your post!

Last edited:
They're just salty, let em dry out in the sun... I've been informed the Admins will have a decision Monday. Hopefully a perm ban from the site. Sorry for all the commotion on your post!
Perma ban isnt stopping me, i can always workaround that and i will continue fighting as long as i decide to :)

Mod-edit: good luck. you have overstayed your welcome and future accounts will be treated as tresspassing

An perma ban isnt stopping me, i can always work around that and i will continue fighting as long as i decide :)

Well good luck with that honestly, I'll keep reporting it as long as you keep posting. I highly doubt there was any "proof", as you have yet to say anything partially legible to explain yourself... Whatever they said to you, they where most likely right judging by your current demeanor and persistence. I don't know what you would be fighting for, your right do develop a mod on a pirated version? What the **** is wrong with you dude... Get real, and go do something productive. Or at the very least, look into taking some English lessons, it must not be your first language...

As well as, the Admins probably have other methods of perm banning you. Not just IP... Keep that in mind. :geek:

• Deleted member 254134

I said it like one milion times, i DONT pirate anything, they were also talking about pirated AAA games but that's just another story. I would like to see any provement of me pirating this game. When they say something it really doesn't mean that it is automatically 100% true... + Stop teaching me about how my english is bad, I believe that you are nothing better... :poop:
that emoji at end literally showed your person

• Deleted member 254134

can you please update this mod or make a new one i would love to be able to use this
Toplessgun used wheels in different way now and i have no idea yet how i can fix it

• Deleted member 254134

Also there was guy which said he updated my mod in plugin but he just dissapiered when i wanted to talk with him

making myself a plugin with hotkey to "pimp my car", where parts of this mod is in it (still working on sound/tires/super charger).will continue working on it..:)

• Deleted member 254134

making myself a plugin with hotkey to "pimp my car", where parts of this mod is in it (still working on sound/tires/super charger).will continue working on it..:)
nice to hear thanks. when you are gonna be ready to upload it just leave original link to this mod somewhere in describtion and it will be enough for me to let you update it

• Deleted member 254134

im working on rocketsuma v2 but just because i got more hate about viruses which literally wasnt even existing but av softwares was detecting uabe installers as viruses than positive opinions so i want create everything as plugin but scripting is not easy and im not gonna upload anything what is not plugin. If im gonna make it this would be upgraded with new cleaner bodykit which you would buy from magazine without replacements also i always wanted to put airride system to satsuma but it will take some time.

Last edited by a moderator:
im working on rocketsuma v2 but just because i got more hate about viruses which literally wasnt even existing but av softwares was detecting uabe installers as viruses than positive opinions so i want create everything as plugin but scripting is not easy and im not gonna upload anything what is not plugin. If im gonna make it this would be upgraded with new cleaner bodykit which you would buy from magazine without replacements also i always wanted to put airride system to satsuma but it will take some time.

I'm glad your still working on this, nice your also gonna make it work as plugin(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%