Rocket League

lol, team blue was like fifa be a pro online, everyone going for the ball, no tactics or position play involved :roflmao:

wouldn't call that swearing, should see/hear my mates and I while playing fifa :laugh:

lol, team blue was like fifa be a pro online, everyone going for the ball, no tactics or position play involved :roflmao:

wouldn't call that swearing, should see/hear my mates and I while playing fifa :laugh:
Yes, I know that feeling. FIFA is not played correctly unless you finish after 5 hours with no voice.

I, Tim Engberink want revenche. Thus, I CHALLENGE YOU (TO A POKEMON BATTLE!:D) Me and two mates of mine are going to try and beat the 2KF1 team. The match will be a best of 5 and is scheduled to start tomorrow at 4 pm cest

Come and join the fun, the game can be found by searching in the private game section:
2KF1vsRD
pw: RD

just don't take the position of a player, go straight to spectator.

CHALLENGE COMPLETE!
2KF1 scored a rampaging victory against the assembled RD representatives. Boasting their strongest lineup to date, the 2KF1 team completed a 5 games to nil whitewash of their opponents, another team led by @Tim Engberink.
With a 5-2 first game, the stage was set. A 2-0 victory in game 2 had the Australians on the edge of another challenge, and the next 2-0 was enough. With only honour to play for, the Dutch boys then fell to 4-1 and 6-1 losses to see out the challenge and provide the first whitewash (or, #orangewash as the 2KF1 Facebook page started). The fifth and final match also saw the weird situation of the 2KF1 boys lining up as blue and the RD team as orange. We doubt we'll see that again...
We do thank Tim for the challenge, and we most of all encourage him to continue his development in RL. :thumbsup:

Results
2KF1

@Aidan Keranen, @C0rrUpti0Nz, @Jamie Cocks
vs
RD
@Tim Engberink +2

Game 1
2KF1 5-2 RD
Game 2
2KF1 2-0 RD
Game 3
2KF1 2-0 RD