Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally_a_new_eddisode__d_by_sgtshadowwalker-d6z6try.png

BRING ON ROUND 4!!!

As the clock is ticking away we are now going to be looking at the first practice session for the 2014 Monaco Grand Prix! We have grandstands right at the swimming pool section, so we can get some great views!

RPS Season 8 R5 Battles.jpg

Please inform me of any errors in the tables!

Sorry about all the delay. You will one day understand....

Now.... Gotta think about it.
@Milos Ancevski @Steven Poirier @oldwolf

The only thing I can think of is having one of them play for Davin for this round. But.... Due to the fact that technically YOU cannot loose now and he can't win now; if he (Milos, Steven or oldwolf will play for him) wins, it's a tie. If you win, you win. And if it's a tie it's a tie.

Overall this means that the most points he can get it is 1 and the most you can get is the 2 from winning, but you can't loose as that would be unfair.

Do you guys think this is a good idea? It's the only one I could think of :unsure:

@Milos Ancevski @Steven Poirier @oldwolf

The only thing I can think of is having one of them play for Davin for this round. But.... Due to the fact that technically YOU cannot loose now and he can't win now; if he (Milos, Steven or oldwolf will play for him) wins, it's a tie. If you win, you win. And if it's a tie it's a tie.

Overall this means that the most points he can get it is 1 and the most you can get is the 2 from winning, but you can't loose as that would be unfair.

Do you guys think this is a good idea? It's the only one I could think of :unsure:
Meh. wanna go through. Yeah.

After wednesday I will start PM'ing people who haven't sent their choices :thumbsup: That last round was really messed up with its length.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 182 87.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 34 16.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 28 13.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 29 13.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 59 28.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 73 35.1%