Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joel

#NR6
It's now time for the 8th season of...
Rock Paper Scissors Tournament
Rock_Paper_Scissor_Hold.jpg

Last time out we saw Rami Saidy snitch out the victory from Benutzername at the finals with the addition of oldwolf be the man to grab the last podium place from the hands of Davin.Rizuki. Who will do it this time? Will Rami continue his streak? Will Benutzername come back fighting. Will there be a surprise winner? Ride along with me to see!

Rules

1. As a round starts, you will be given someone to compete against. You will have to PM me your choice, and at the end, we will find out who had the winning one.
2. It's just 3 choices.

RPS+4.jpg

In other words. Choosing Scissors means that you'll win if the other competitor chose Paper. Choosing Paper means that you have victory if the competing choice is Rock. Picking up Rock requires the other person to choose Scissors to win.

3. One choice is required during the Group Stage, meaning that ties can happen. Though at the Knockout Stage, you have to send 3 (or more if specified) choices since ties will not be accepted at that stage.

4. Please be aware that all the communication of choices will be done through the use of private conversations. This means: No change of choice after posted.

5. Why do all this? Well, if you're lucky and you win, you can be glad to say that your name is written at the:
hall_of_fame_494x175.jpg

Enough talking! Let's get cracking! Post a message here if you want to be part of this!

The Competitors:

1. Rami Saidy (Previous champion)
2. Benutzername (Previous championship runner-up)
3. oldwolf (Third place last season)

4. Davin.Rizuki (Podium runner-up)
5. Milos Ancevski
6. Ben Herbert
7. Steven Poirier
8. jimlaad43
9. Andrew Boerner
10. Manolis Sigoulakis
11. Alexander Macdonald
12. Omer Said
13. Sebastien Levret
14. Florin Diaconescu
15. XenForo
Let's try to get 20 people in! Make sure to ask your friends to join :) Update: Due to some lack of people, I'm going to close signing up now! 3 heats of 5 people like last season it is!

Join it, and you have a chance to win. It all depends on your luck, not experience. So in that case, good luck! Enjoy your time!

Previous members:

@Sebastien Levret
@Florin Diaconescu
@oldwolf
@Jimlaad43
@Andrew Boerner
@Rami Saidy
@Davin.Rizuki
@Manolis Sigoulakis
@Steven Poirier
@Ben Herbert
@Benutzername