Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round One Begins!
This round venues will be soccer stadiums in England
After a very spectacular opening ceremony and some technical problems happen lately :D, we're finally able to begin first round of the group stage also the real beginning of the tournament..

I've reserved different soccer stadiums in England as venues for the first round.. The purpose we've implemented the first round in soccer stadiums is to attract soccer teams fans to watch and play this game, though some fixtures will be delayed because of this.. :D

And also I've updated group stage table with one name change.. (I guess you could spot it..)

HLWbLD2.png

Who will face who in this round? My staff @Jimlaad43 already drawn it and here's the result for this round:
YvZ4cBN.png

Milos Ancevski, QuangMinh#93, lesleyyb and Gerald Chinoy will taking a break for this round, so we will see them in Round Two..

As the end of this post, I didn't forget to say:

Round One is beginning right now! So send me a PM with your choice starting now!
@Jimlaad43 and @Milos Ancevski Could you PM every participants please?

Round One Begins!
This round venues will be soccer stadiums in England
After a very spectacular opening ceremony and some technical problems happen lately :D, we're finally able to begin first round of the group stage also the real beginning of the tournament..

I've reserved different soccer stadiums in England as venues for the first round.. The purpose we've implemented the first round in soccer stadiums is to attract soccer teams fans to watch and play this game, though some fixtures will be delayed because of this.. :D

And also I've updated group stage table with one name change.. (I guess you could spot it..)

HLWbLD2.png

Who will face who in this round? My staff @Jimlaad43 already drawn it and here's the result for this round:
YvZ4cBN.png

Milos Ancevski, QuangMinh#93, lesleyyb and Gerald Chinoy will taking a break for this round, so we will see them in Round Two..

As the end of this post, I didn't forget to say:

Round One is beginning right now! So send me a PM with your choice starting now!
WUUUUUUT? I'm not even there? :mad::mad::mad: THIS SUCKS :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Oh well... time to PM some guys :D

Round One is Over!
It's time to reveal the result..
Commentary: John Steiner, Liz Specker and Andy Rhodes (Names are fictional!)

"It was a beautiful day at England as 20 contestants are ready to begin RPS6, they were stayed in local motel (Looks like they're running out of money for accommodation now, but they've sorted it). Some preparations are made, and competed contestants had a dinner at nearest restaurant (Street restaurant, we even had to pay for foods). Bad services doesn't mean contestants' spirit are down. It's proven as contestants were sure by their choices. We even could see soccer clubs fanatics are curious for this tournament, so we gave them brochures about the tournament. They looked interested in this tournament, some of them also said that they want to join (We would like to see in Season 7 anyway). Well.. about round one it was very random and people are excited to see the result, because as we could.." (Mic disconnected)

Enough for commentary, now we're heading to the result for round one..
The result is:

CGMqBJM.png

Surprising match at Group B as both matches were ended tie, meanwhile at group C both left sides win with Scissors. Nothing special with Group A and D matches anyway..
And here's the table after the first round:

lRIbGwD.png

Next round venues will be museums at United States, we've planned for stands where matches begin.
Congratulations for winners, and get ready for Milos, QuangMinh, Lesley and Gerald for your first round..

Last edited:
Round Two Begins!
We're moving to museums at United States for this round..
We've set some chairs and tables to form the arena, which will be people's attraction outside the museum. It'll look like this:
tumblr_inline_mg9j17qvTR1qggdq1.jpg

Marina Abramović, The Artist is Present, 2010. Museum of Modern Art, New York
And we'll look at fixtures for this round:
Zu4zGoE.png

oldwolf, Aidan Keranen, Steven Poirier and Alexander Macdonald will have a museum tour at each group location where they're placed, I would like to hear from them what's inside..

Again:
Round Two is beginning right now! So send me a PM with your choice starting now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back