Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live from Olympic Stadium, London..
This is the simplest but the most awaited forum game..
And it'll be officially inaugurated, the moment we are waiting for..
This is..

Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament Season 6 Opening Ceremony!!

2012_Summer_Olympics_opening_ceremony_(11).jpg
Everyone gathered at this stadium, waiting for seconds from inauguration of this game..
But first we have performances to entertain them, while they're waiting.. (They're prohibited to take any pictures unless rehearsal pictures, so no photos please.. :D)
And now, for the speech from RPS6 mod.. And it's me!
The mod had started the absolutely long and not-so-important speech, but the last part is the interesting part to hear:

"Some of us had played this game in the childhood or maybe we still played it now, and we were enjoyed it. The purpose of this game is to revive back our childhood memory of this game, especially in my country this game is still played everywhere at school. And as the end of this speech, I'll symbolically inaugurate this game. Thanks and good night."

Everyone clapped their hands at the end.
The moment they're waiting for are now going to happen, the mod will inaugurate the game by starting firework with the red button..
When the button is pressed, we have fireworks dancing at the sky, enliven the opening ceremony..

Now the game is inaugurated, all participants will have a parade to celebrate this..
They're wearing nice and neat tuxedo in 20 colors.. (Each user wears one color) And they're carried with a very special royal carriage to ride around the stadium and they're stopped on the middle of the field..

As this ceremony is taking too long, let's head to the press conference room to decide groups.. And here's the result:

6oJOMCx.png
The game is not started yet, as we will decide who will face who later.. So stay tuned everyone! :thumbsup:
What do you say about the draw? Tell me with comment below..

Wow, 4 Hall of Famers in Heat A!
2 in Heat B
3 in Heat C
and 2 in Heat D

The draw must stay though, as it is a random draw.

Wow, 4 Hall of Famers in Heat A!
2 in Heat B
3 in Heat C
and 2 in Heat D

The draw must stay though, as it is a random draw.
And thanks to you mate.. ;)
Could you also sort who faces who?
You'll be my assistant in this season's tournament..
I'll have a draw system again in quarterfinals and semifinals (Like Champions League and Europa League, my favorite football competition :D)

Any news about the game ? :cautious:
Sorry about the delay.. :D
Had a math competition, unfortunately my school team didn't made it to next stage (You know that questions there are hard to solve..).. When I want to update that night, I was slept! :p

Anyway, Jrv01 wants to join so welcome to him (Thanks to miki2000milos).. Don't mind for @Jimlaad43 to update the seed table?
Jrv01 will be in Group D, will update the table soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back