Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
eY4MvHe.png

R10.PNG

Tables updated in the op, next deadline in 4 days.

• Olympiacos no longer last (held it since R6)
  • York and Leicester both leading with 17 pts
  • 6th draw for Nottingham

yq3Qlkp.png

R11.PNG

Updated tables in the op, next deadline in 4 days.

• Leicester wins top game and takes the lead
  • Middlesbrough up to 2nd after win over Ulsan
  • Bottom 3 all lost their matches

oMJAHSR.png

R12.PNG

Updated tables in the first post, next deadline in 4 days.

• York retakes 1st as Leicester loses against NAC
  • Takdier up to 3rd, only 1 point behind
  • Melbourne wins against Olympiacos, hands last back to them.

And now, finally, the thing you've all been waiting for. The results of the final matchday!

pnZtDIb.png

This means, the winner of RPS S19 is @Timmieturner12 with Leicester City, congratulations!
T13.PNG

Here's how things developped from match to match
Match-by-match.PNG

Tabellenplatzentwicklung.PNG

You can see that Leicester was one of the teams to always be close to the top. Delmenhorst had an impressing 2nd half, winning 6 of the last 7 games. Middlesbrough started off well with 4 wins in 5 matches, but only 1 more in the remaining games meant they had to settle for 6th in the end. Takdier and York both lead the tables for 4 rounds each, but didn't make it in the top 3 in the end. NAC took 2nd, a streak of 5 winless games midseason cost them badly.

With this, I'll end this season, thanks all for joining! :)

The tables are perfect, the best design so far. Great infographs as well! Much congrats to Mr. Kederer.

And of course, congrats to Tim who got his well-deserved RPS title finally. :thumbsup:

Very good season Tobi. As everyone previously stated the tables were very nice, and the strict 4 day deadlines made it run very smoothly

Congrats on the title Tim!

Glad you all liked it :x3:

Was a bit sceptical about the strict deadline at first, but since I sent reminders ~24h before it passed to those who hadn't sent choices, it went rather smoothly. Better don't ask how many of those I had to send though :laugh::unsure:. At least it guaranteed proper progress, resulting in 2nd fewest pages required for completion, only behind S1.

Edit: Phew, noone noticed that Paper and Rock symbols in the title pic were switched and didn't match the text :cool:

Glad you all liked it :x3:

Was a bit sceptical about the strict deadline at first, but since I sent reminders ~24h before it passed to those who hadn't sent choices, it went rather smoothly. Better don't ask how many of those I had to send though :laugh::unsure:. At least it guaranteed proper progress, resulting in 2nd fewest pages required for completion, only behind S1.

Edit: Phew, noone noticed that Paper and Rock symbols in the title pic were switched and didn't match the text :cool:
I think I did right at the start, may have mentioned it somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back