ROC

Well, unfortunately AMS did not want to cooperate when changing sessions today. Strange since I've never had issues like this before in my entire AMS multiplayer experience. Frustrating, but at least I got one race in and it was fun.

The ending of the last race...Oscar and Ferdinand are on a whole different level. :confused:

A big thank you to @Tobias Röhner for organizing this and having a great commentating crew to go with it. :)

Well, unfortunately AMS did not want to cooperate when changing sessions today. Strange since I've never had issues like this before in my entire AMS multiplayer experience. Frustrating, but at least I got one race in and it was fun.

The ending of the last race...Oscar and Ferdinand are on a whole different level. :confused:

A big thank you to @Tobias Röhner for organizing this and having a great commentating crew to go with it. :)

That's too bad mate,
Great game and I love what Reiza has done with the title, but since the last update I've had a ton of issues with the game and have gotten no support from them other than silence.

-Game/beta crashes at start every time, only way i can get it to launch is by going into my steam folder and launching the exe. in admin mode which is PITA
-Thrustmaster profile never returns to 900 after exiting the game so I have to manually reset it before launching other titles
-Every time the pit engineer talks or a message comes on screen or flags the game stutters, so I turned it off but still get a random pause every now and then during a session
-the ui has been very slow to load menus and sessions
I've had to put it aside for now and just hope they fix the issues, which is too bad cause I'd really like to sit down and enjoy some of the amazing content they've released lately.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back