Tracks Road America [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 130869

There are two rF2 options that could have obtainable permissions :sneaky:, but that's foregone.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for keep updating...:thumbsup:

any chance to fix the skidmarkes... some of them are rendered too high,
so they're going through the cartires...:(

Attachments

• acs_2018_02_02_19_43_23_779.jpg
    acs_2018_02_02_19_43_23_779.jpg
    865.1 KB · Views: 404
  • acs_2018_02_02_19_44_12_834.jpg
    acs_2018_02_02_19_44_12_834.jpg
    903.4 KB · Views: 380
I finally tried the track, very good indeed! The only issue (?) i noticed is sometimes the car wheels "floating" over the track in the replay. I do not have the replay now but i can go make one if you need.

I finally tried the track, very good indeed! The only issue (?) i noticed is sometimes the car wheels "floating" over the track in the replay. I do not have the replay now but i can go make one if you need.
That will happen due to the noise I put into the higher resolution mesh. Only fix is to shrink the visual back down on the physical which I never cared to do. Maybe Jim can take the time to do it.

I can't open the downloaded file with 7zip. It says "can't open file as an archive"
With any other rar-file it works. Any ideas?
Don't know that much about it but I read several times that some rar-versions need indeed winrar to be opened.
Since it's free, give it a go. Works perfectly for me!

Great track! Just a couple suggestions:

- There seems to be some grass protruding into the track at the Carousel;
- The texture used for the grass visible on the little bankings at the Carousel and along turnes 12 and 14 looks pretty flat;

Thanks for your work! :)

I'm getting a strange graphics glitch thing with this track now. The problem could have started since I installed the custom shaders patch.

The kerbing on the corners now flashes fluorescent green as i pass it. It's bizarre.

Anyone got a tip on how to fix it?

I do have BLM Lights installed. I tried disabling flags but it made no difference to these fluorescent green kerbs.

BTW, what are "flags" or "digital flags"?
Warning flags, like yellow flag, etc

There’s a material conflict most likely, if you delete the ini for this track in the extension folder, should solve your issue. Or the “converter” can separate the material for both objects if the intention is to keep these digital flags working.

Warning flags, like yellow flag, etc

There’s a material conflict most likely, if you delete the ini for this track in the extension folder, should solve your issue. Or the “converter” can separate the material for both objects if the intention is to keep these digital flags working.
Yes, that's fixed it. I got rid of the ini.
Thanks a lot for the tip.

Is this the best Road America version available?
No, the one below which was recently released is the best version available, it's also one of the best modding tracks ever released for Assetto Corsa.
Download it here and enjoy this masterpiece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back