Tracks Ring Djursland (LIDAR)

Fair enough, I hope you get back into simracing again someday. I any case, searching for Ring Djursland, I found that someone is actually selling a vintage version of the track: https://sellfy.com/p/U5AG/
It's quite decent, and a lot of fun to drive it.

Yeah, the actual real layout today is fun as well. There's a lot more work in the true-to-current version I was doing, but hey, maybe one day.

Hi guys,

If not obvious, this trackwork is dead. I got an email asking about the progress, but I dropped AC and modding back in December, I just forgot everything about closing this. It's been 5-6 great years of simracing in AC and trying to learn 3D.
No, ACC is not the reason I dropped the ball, infact I haven't powered up my simrig since December either. If any interest, I got new hearing-aids, which actually works for playing music and playing instruments, so after years of thinking music was over for me, I'm back to it and VERY happy about it. I now only used the 3D I've learned for 3D printing, so that's a plus :)

Have a great Summer!

Cheers
Dear Tberg
I have been trying to find as many Danish racetracks for practicing by real racing drivers and ofcourse myself, and I know you have said that the trackwork is dead and you dont want to share your unfinished product. But would you be interested in giving me a beta for testing?:)

Jei!!

Don't think i can help you with much, except bugtesting. But good to see you back, the more scandinavian tracks available the better :)

Hi
Great to hear that you are back, hope you get the motivation to finish this, as I'm getting quite bored just running the Jyllandsring for testing hehe.

Thank you for making this project, thought of doing more Danish and Scandinavian tracks after this?

Hi
Great to hear that you are back, hope you get the motivation to finish this, as I'm getting quite bored just running the Jyllandsring for testing hehe.

Thank you for making this project, thought of doing more Danish and Scandinavian tracks after this?

If Djursland gets done, it might fuel the motivation to continue Bellahoej Park, which was my 1st (and much bigger) project.

Attachments

• road_mesh_retopo2.jpg
    road_mesh_retopo2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 236
No news, but I was at Bellahøj Park today and saw the Goodyear blimp, which I drew for Lilski's Riverside track.
With 2 kids, work etc, I won't be doing anything, so maybe that train has left. You never know, but I doubt it :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 3 6.4%