Resource icon

RIDE 2 Ride2MotoGP 0.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
ReZ submitted a new resource:

Ride2MotoGP - ride your motogp tracks online

This mod will give you the possibility to ride your tracks from VRTG in Ride2s online mode.
MGP17 tracks also work, but stay away from Catalunya^^

Installation :
- copy all tracks from "...\Valentino Rossi The Game\Tracks" into your "Ride2\Tracks\" folder, except Donington and Monza (be sure to not overwrite them by accident)
- unpack the contents of the OLMGP.zip into your Ride2 main folder.
- start JSGME and it will ask for the location of the MODS folder....

Read more about this resource...

Hello @ReZ Does this version support Rainy GP tracks ?
not really, in Ride2 database each weather setting counts as a single track :/ ... so to have weather settings like MGP series, it would require 4 or 5 versions of each track in the list... which would be total overkill in my opinion.
some tracks also need edit in the mixfile from the tracks itself to make waterspray from the tyres work.

pretty weird system... but if you want to drive in the rain on your own... could be done with a few clicks editing gfxgem.mix

@ReZ
Late Reply, I got stuck in my thesis work very bad... Ok so you are saying 3 - 4 versions of single track is an overkill, i agree. But, isn't it possible to have a more practical version like a simple DRY and RAIN version of each track....it will be much more feasible now.. I really-really wish to race in the rain

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back