RIDE 4 RIDE 4

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Milestone have released a new teaser trailer from the freshly announced RIDE 4 videogame.

Set to made available next year, and now enjoying a new partnership with multiple MotoGP World Champions Yamaha - Milestone have today confirmed the fourth instalment of the popular RIDE series of games is in development.

According to the announcement press release, the upcoming new title 'aims to be the definitive sandbox for all motorbike enthusiasts, with a never seen before level of realism and accuracy. True to the franchise’s soul that players love, RIDE 4 will include several astonishing new features never seen before in the series'.

Check out the announcement teaser for the new game below:

Very little information about the new game has been released at this early stage, aside from the artistic teaser trailer and an as yet undefined relationship with Yamaha for the new title, so stay tuned in the near future for more news about the title as and when it becomes available.

RIDE 4 will be available for Xbox One, PS4 and PC in 2020.

What to expect from the title? Post questions and comments in the upcoming RIDE 4 sub forum here at RD - coming soon!

Last edited:
lol love Avril, too.
Or all you did is just quote her :redface:
Never mind, her "my happy ending" is actually my ring tone :x3:
:D
I don't like her... this chick is boring as s#1t. My kinds of female singer are more like Candace Kucsulain, Cristina Scabbia or Pitty.

But I'm cursed by Anvril and this song is forever glued on my head, very against my will... lol

Even them, the explanation in this video evoked this curse of a song from the deeps of my memory:cry:

Memories:

21014301.jpg

Reaction:

de6e150d779a12b87991b8af2fd9655f.png

Ok... Milestone just sold me this game!

A little late, but I bought a RIDE 3. It was tiring to wait another month and a half for the release of the RIDE 4.

It's funny, but the "arcade" physics of RIDE seemed to me more real than the "simulator" MotoGP20. And it's not even about the rear wheel, which lives its life.

AI inadequate. Hopefully, AI will be like in MotoGP20.

Last edited:
Milestone has one major problem: its relationship with buyers.
For the majority of the time they don't listen, at all.
When they do listen, they listen to the wrong people.

Ride 3 had physics like Motogp19 for 4-6 weeks. A section of buyers then complained it's too difficult.
They wanted the assisted physics, but insisted on playing pro mode.
So pro mode was dumbed down. Hence the physics in Ride 3 being as they are.
My request for the assisted mode to actually have pro physics got nowhere ;)

So please be careful what you ask for! Just in case!!

In the situation with sim-moto need to be a optimist. Better Milestone than KT, who made an interesting IOM TT project and left him unfinished.
Milestone is not very strong, but it is developing. Yes, with a lot of errors and incomprehensible actions, but there are no alternatives - MotoGP20, Isle of man 2 and... that's all.
+
Milestone has one major problem: its relationship with buyers.
For the majority of the time they don't listen, at all.
When they do listen, they listen to the wrong people.

Ride 3 had physics like Motogp19 for 4-6 weeks. A section of buyers then complained it's too difficult.
They wanted the assisted physics, but insisted on playing pro mode.
So pro mode was dumbed down. Hence the physics in Ride 3 being as they are.
My request for the assisted mode to actually have pro physics got nowhere ;)

So please be careful what you ask for! Just in case!!
Exactly this.

Even their business model is completely different from Kunos. AC was a long term project that was supported for almost 5 years... Milestone is more interested in release yearly titles. With Moto GP they can go "full-EA Games", but with Ride not. Also their technical department is way to amateur and their community support is even worst. Is better to tease Kunos and Reiza folks to go into bike games than expecting something great from Milestone. IMHO, I'm very satisfied if they just deliver an OK game, just because there is no competitor on this niche. I wouldn't even complain if they just do good simcades... I'm ok even with that.

+

Exactly this.

Even their business model is completely different from Kunos. AC was a long term project that was supported for almost 5 years... Milestone is more interested in release yearly titles. With Moto GP they can go "full-EA Games", but with Ride not. Also their technical department is way to amateur and their community support is even worst. Is better to tease Kunos and Reiza folks to go into bike games than expecting something great from Milestone. IMHO, I'm very satisfied if they just deliver an OK game, just because there is no competitor on this niche. I wouldn't even complain if they just do good simcades... I'm ok even with that.
I'd like to add one caveat: If you talk to Milestone in a constructive way on their Facebook page you may be surprised with a response.
I've had every question I've asked replied to. So it IS possible that they are making a greater effort.
I even asked to be considered for any testing, I was told I would be if indeed they roll out any public testing.

The livery editor on Ride 3 used to work perfectly on my PC... after some uptades it begun to crash after few layers and Milestone never fixed it. And I did everything that their "tech support" asked to.

One of the biggest Milestone's games issues is what they will break with time.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back