rFactor2 hosting and accuforce ffb problem

Bez

All the gear, no idea...
Im hoping someone with an accuforce might of solved this problem, whenever i host a server i get only the basic game ffb when i join the server, if im not hosting i can join a server and get all the enhanced ffb from the accuforce, i suspect its because im running an element of the launcher so its seeing that as the game and getting no data from it??

Does the accuforce use a plugin?

If you run a dedicated server (host) it makes use off plugins in your rF2 install
If run rF2 to join your server the plugin might not be accessible. (Just a thought)

In that case a separate install for hosting might help. (just a lite install + the content you are using)

Reactions: Bez
Yeah the accuforce has to use a plugin in the rfactor directory, would I need to buy a second copy as I'm now using the steam version of the game?

I'll go halves with you If you need to buy a second copy as I'll benefit If you can get it all working.
I'll go halves with you If you need to buy a second copy as I'll benefit If you can get it all working.

Nope, with 1 license you can have as many installs on your PC as you want. :)

Non Steam: just install a rF2 lite (any build) in a different folder.

Steam: you can create a second install from your current install.

just copy the entire folder to another location @Gijs van Elderen ? (steam install)

Edit: That worked Gijs, brilliant, its a bit clunky manually launching but once i got both versions doing what they should be doing it worked perfectly.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back