rfactor2 and formulasimracing

3 reasons:
1) People are used to the rFactor platform so the change to AC would mean less people for sure.
2) I couldn't imagine AC to be the simulation, it's just much more different.
3) All don't have the money to buy it then.

CRumsLk.gif

Hey, :) what do you think of Assetto Corsa ? The full version will be definitely a great.if it was not better than RF2 would then deployment options in the 2014 season?

To give you a general answer, obviously it is an option if it provides all the features FSR needs. We are not fixed onto 1 game or platform, we simply choose what works best for us.

If AC will be good or not I rather don´t judge just yet, pictures are nice, but nkPro looked nice as well and even was nice to drive but took a few years after release to be usable for online racing to some extend at least.

We are eager to move to a different sim, so it´s just up to the developers to provide us with a solution that works for us, which didn´t happen so far.

3 reasons:
1) People are used to the rFactor platform so the change to AC would mean less people for sure.
2) I couldn't imagine AC to be the simulation, it's just much more different.
3) All don't have the money to buy it then.

1) We will loose some rFactor lovers maybe, but on the other side we will attract new people from AC itself or other sims.
2) lol
3) Ok then let's stick with rFactor forever...

Thanks for the answer,It would be great if Assetto Corsa in showed 2014 the FSR.Where better to start a revolution than to slim best league of the world..My first test Assetto Corsa : AC buys a lot of people, physics is fantastic, as well as scanning racing circuit and graphics engine.Kunos doing a very professional work :)

A couple of promo videos and a tech demo isn't enough information to say whether AC will be ready next year for FSR use. For FSR use it's quite essential that the game has a good multiplayer code and that there is a good F1 car physics provided (or at least reference to how to make a good F1 mod) + ready-made F1 track conversions. There are also other features that are, from my understanding, missing from the first AC release pack (such as pit stops). These are obviously things FSR cannot run without. Once there is a feature-ready next gen simulation it's quite obvious that FSR will move forwards from rFactor...

I understand,not an easy decision :) .We will see how it will be full version AC..rF1 known since 2011, and I really did not want him to ride in 2014 when there will be Assetto Corsa.rF2 is from the point of view of the future less attractive..Anyway, it is clear from the Assetto Corsa is a lot more question marks far..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back