rFactor Skins

• Snap40

hi,

The skins folder is on the server,but i don't get that far.When i click join it goes directly to the car menu and i no longer see the team i made?Any ideas?

hi, sorry if this is a little bit off-topic for this thread but;

I have pleantly of server space and I was wondering what tools/programs I would need to host a rfactor session on a internet server (im not talking about creating a dedicated server on a pc but an actual 24/7 one? I am more than willing to let racedepartment use the server for whatever spae it needs if it helps.

anyway back to topic....

Thanks
Dan.

Just one of many I am working on.

Here is some screens of one I just started.
GRAB_052.png

GRAB_050.png

GRAB_048.png

• Snap40

hi,

The skins folder is on the server,but i don't get that far.When i click join it goes directly to the car menu and i no longer see the team i made?Any ideas?

BUMP,thanks for the hijack guys ;) car looks nice bennie!Anyone have an answer to my question ?Must be a modder in here somewhere.:sick2:

Download: Formula Vee Liveries

Downloads: A new file has been added by Stuart Thomson:

Formula Vee Liveries

Just drop these in your \rFactor\GameData\Vehicles\VintageVee\Teams\Skins.

To use, select the correct model car, and then go into the Skins section in the vehicle chooser

Contains my & Nigels Vees.

Mines a Bobsy chassis, Nigels is a Vega

Sam J Cat Skin

this skin. painted by my Brother Eck, will do for all classes, up here for Classics meet, install to same place as Stuart's Essex skin.
IE. rFactor\GameData\Vehicles\Caterham\Classic\skins folder

the skin can be used in any rF Caterham class, as can Stuart's, by adding it to the pertinent class "skins" folder

Sam

Attachments

• 21_SamJS.7z
    127.3 KB · Views: 141

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back