rFactor Simulation Career - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it still uploading
It is struggling, and will not be quick. You're going to have to be very patient. I know you're desperate to see your track, but as happened before, I had to wait until I got back to uni before uploading the videos, which is 4 months away. I should get it done before that, but I really have no idea when it'll be done.

RDrFIA Conference
@Aidan Keranen, not the season you were hoping for as defending champion, but will you be back stronger next year?
To all of you, how did the season go for you? Did you achieve targets, or have a disaster?
Yeah, bit of a cock up of a season. Nonetheless, congratulations to everyone, we have some work to do in the off season and I think we'll get to the bottom of our problems soon enough. We missed most of our targets, but to finish with 3rd is a good thing to take away from it. I'll pop into my grandparents in Cardiff on the way back and we'll be fine :D

otherwise, can I instead put +2.5 speed and rest on min racing skill for the mod purposes?

• Deleted member 161052

We could also have that Press Conference in the GPTCC and the GP4 Simulated Career Season.

Can't add it to S3, because Jimlaad43 want all tracks to be fictional, but if he would allow it then can add if the track would work well with AI.
So he made all the tracks?

You guys could make 1 for Serbia then too :D

And I saw it has a pretty good AI rating

RDrFIA Conference
@kedy89 a fight to the bitter end. It took forever to win, but once you got it you were pretty untouchable. Sad to lose the title in such controversial ways?​
I'm furios that there was no penalty for the incident. It's obvious to me that @Jimlaad43 crashed into me on purpose, thus ruining my race and title hopes.

min racing skill +4.5
composure +13

Jim the video is still private and i bet it is uploaded now, sorry for being impatient, but i need to know long will it take, because previous you said 750 minutes, which is about 12 hours, now it has been nearly 24 hours

@XenForo can start it.

Tracks must be fictional, to answer some questions.

The video hasn't uploaded, I had to stop it, and probably it won't be uploaded for a very long time, I cannot do anything about it.

I'm furios that there was no penalty for the incident. It's obvious to me that @Jimlaad43 crashed into me on purpose, thus ruining my race and title hopes.
I tried to implement a penalties system after race 1 of season 1, but no one wanted it. I didn't want the season to end this way either, but it did.:(

@XenForo can start it.

Tracks must be fictional, to answer some questions.

The video hasn't uploaded, I had to stop it, and probably it won't be uploaded for a very long time, I cannot do anything about it.

I tried to implement a penalties system after race 1 of season 1, but no one wanted it. I didn't want the season to end this way either, but it did.:(
Does fictional mean you made them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play