rFactor Simulation Career - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Race of Finland Results

Down to the Wire
The drivers title is setup perfectly for a mammoth finish in Wales. Tobi Kederer won in Finland from Jimmy Laad, leaving both drivers on the same amount of points. Suck was their dominance, both drivers lapped the field, but the 1 minute gap between them makes Kederer look the favourite for the title. William Neron took a great step towards third in the championship, with a 6 point advantage now after finishing third. The race had a few interesting moments. Aidan Keranen and Jonny Kane both barrel rolled out of the race at the last hairpin on separate laps early on, being caught out by the pincer movement of 5 cars trying to turn in at the same time. (Really sad I can't show the video of this) Manolis Sigoulakis and Dhafin Rizki both had problems at that hairpin later in the race, which ultimately sent them into the wall at turn 1.
finlandres.jpg

RDrFIA Conference
@kedy89 same points as Laad, and with such an advantage time wise in this race, you must be confident heading into the Race of Wales.
@Ron Squire, your circuit, your home race next. Win number 2?
@William Néron starting to look good for third place now, eh?

Title permutations will be discussed in the Welsh preview. Also, a little reminder that after the last race, I will still want you to all buy upgrades with your money so I can release the full mod afterwards. If you don't reply, it will all go on Composure.​

Da heck? I need to win dat 5th place :roflmao: (well... gone to 6th now :cry:)

Totally leaving smokers paradise, these results in races are just ridiulous...

Put all on speed (3.25 speed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 27 15.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 63 35.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 100 55.9%