rFactor Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
386026rFactorHistoricXflyer.jpg

Please Note this is for rFactor 1

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM HistorX
Ip 5.198.127.19:34297
Class /Cars: Lotus Elite '61 Vs Fiat Abarth 1000TC '65
Track: Watkins glen Nascar layout ( Download )

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

Practice start time: GMT 20.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.30 (13 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 20.50 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 21.10 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 21.20 (13 laps)

Note 1: Only default liveries or the liveries that come with the mod please
Note 2: Odd Number Sign ups Race1 = Lotus / Race2 = Abarth Even number vice versa.
Note 2: 10 minute Superpole 3 laps (1x out lap 1x fast lap & an inlap )
but please use escape on the 3rd lap do not drive it

Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe wilson - lotus / Abarth
  2. Yves Larose - Abarth/ lotus
  3. Matej Lakota - Lotus / Abarth
  4. Jarek Kostowski - Abarth/ lotus
  5. Andrew Jarnell - Lotus / Abarth
  6. Jack Smith - Abarth/ lotus
  7. Tristan Clark - Lotus / Abarth
  8. Hans Sneep - Abarth/ lotus
  9. Steven Walker - Lotus / Abarth
  10. Mike Bishop - Abarth/ lotus
  11. Allan Ramsbottom - Lotus / Abarth
  12. Mick Martin - Abarth/ lotus
  13. Jacob Boonstra - Lotus / Abarth
  14. Krzysztof Babi - Abarth/ lotus
  15. Tim Ling - Lotus / Abarth
  16. Stig Bidstrup - Abarth/ lotus
  17. Roland Warmenhoven - Abarth/ lotus
  18. Hiroshi Awazu - Abarth/ lotus
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
Rules:
If you have not entered the server and driven a few laps with fellow drivers before we go to qualifying you are to late for that session. Please think of your fellow drivers and get out on track with them, watch how they drive, you can't race with guys you have not seen drive.
We ALL brake a little differently and drive the corners differently, get used to how they drive and then we can all race more safely.
If you drop out of the server during qualifying you can return.

This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

For info on HistorX 1.96 click me

Last edited:
First Race was great!

2nd wasn't bad too until I crashed! When I crashed in Lap 3 tryed to get out of the line but maybe drove full into the line I guess @Sven-Arne Andersson crashed me in the side. Sorry for that Sven!
With @Allan Ramsbottom I had an nice but heavy race like the BTCC in the 90's think it was a bit chaotic for @Jack Smith and @Peter Stokman. Was a lot of fun to fight with Peter until I crashed in Lap 8 again got into the Pit and when I got out my wheel was not anymore straight what noob mechanics in the pit they only changed my tyres ;)

Last edited:
First Race was great!

2nd wasn't bad too until I crashed! When I crashed in Lap 3 tryed to get out of the line but maybe drove full into the line I guess @Sven-Arne Andersson crashed me in the side. Sorry for that Sven!
With @Allan Ramsbottom I had an nice but heavy race like the BTCC in the 90's think it was a bit chaotic for @Jack Smith and @Peter Stokman. Was a lot of fun to fight with Peter until I crashed in Lap 8 again got into the Pit and when I got out my wheel was not anymore straight what noob mechanics in the pit they only changed my tyres ;)

No problem my friend - I was only stopped brutaly but the damage was almost none so it did not affect my car. :thumbsup:

Hi gents! Thought I'd make my first post this year in the same thread I left you guys in..:redface:

Great to see you guys are still around here! I know I told you I'd be absent for a week or 2, but that evolved into well over 7 months now :( and counting :(:(

My life has been pretty eventful all this time though; After renovating the family bathroom, I had to take on the whole living room and part of the kitchen. I took a (much needed!) two-week holiday break in August while the wallpaper was literally hanging down from the walls, finished it all after that and did some more overdue chores. Then the harddisk of my gaming rig failed while having no up-to-date backups:mad:. Then I lost my job, so I needed a lawyer and I had to learn a lot of legal stuff on the double. I then searched for and found a new job, started november 2nd, but work is quite busy here and I start working between 05:00 and 05:30 GMT each morning. :coffee:
And TBH simracing pretty much fell off my radar for most of this time, in favour of sleep:sleep::sleep:

So only last week I dusted off my trusted G25 and tried a little racing for the first time since... well.. long.

Unfortunately the crazy hours at this new job means that my return as a frequent participant in this awesome racing club will have to be postponed indefinitely :cry:. It's really good to see that you gents are still going strong though! I hope to see you on track somewhere soon...ish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back