rFactor Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
386026rFactorHistoricXflyer.jpg

Please Note this is for rFactor 1

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM HistorX
Ip 5.198.127.19:34297
Class /Cars: Lotus Elite '61 Vs Fiat Abarth 1000TC '65
Track: Watkins glen Nascar layout ( Download )

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

Practice start time: GMT 20.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.30 (13 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 20.50 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 21.10 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 21.20 (13 laps)

Note 1: Only default liveries or the liveries that come with the mod please
Note 2: Odd Number Sign ups Race1 = Lotus / Race2 = Abarth Even number vice versa.
Note 2: 10 minute Superpole 3 laps (1x out lap 1x fast lap & an inlap )
but please use escape on the 3rd lap do not drive it

Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe wilson - lotus / Abarth
  2. Yves Larose - Abarth/ lotus
  3. Matej Lakota - Lotus / Abarth
  4. Jarek Kostowski - Abarth/ lotus
  5. Andrew Jarnell - Lotus / Abarth
  6. Jack Smith - Abarth/ lotus
  7. Tristan Clark - Lotus / Abarth
  8. Hans Sneep - Abarth/ lotus
  9. Steven Walker - Lotus / Abarth
  10. Mike Bishop - Abarth/ lotus
  11. Allan Ramsbottom - Lotus / Abarth
  12. Mick Martin - Abarth/ lotus
  13. Jacob Boonstra - Lotus / Abarth
  14. Krzysztof Babi - Abarth/ lotus
  15. Tim Ling - Lotus / Abarth
  16. Stig Bidstrup - Abarth/ lotus
  17. Roland Warmenhoven - Abarth/ lotus
  18. Hiroshi Awazu - Abarth/ lotus
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
Rules:
If you have not entered the server and driven a few laps with fellow drivers before we go to qualifying you are to late for that session. Please think of your fellow drivers and get out on track with them, watch how they drive, you can't race with guys you have not seen drive.
We ALL brake a little differently and drive the corners differently, get used to how they drive and then we can all race more safely.
If you drop out of the server during qualifying you can return.

This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

For info on HistorX 1.96 click me

Last edited:
As we are still in the early stages of using cars and driving them, i know what my times are on how i drive them but as to how others drive them i don't know so i just wanted to run the class to see where we stand , the Alpine for me is by fat the fastest car in the pack by about 2 seconds
and the slowest was the sprite by a number of seconds the cars in the middle were allot closer in times..
we had allot of background info and times on the cars in GTL which made it allot easier to match them, but these cars are different in times.
With the sprite by the time we had finished the races last Thursday i was 3 seconds faster then id previously gone/
Testing and racing in a group will give me more info..
so i would say lets look at driving cars that bring the field close together..

Withdrawing; I need to spend the time doing some additional testing for the GSC events (still getting the hang of it, I missed something last week :cry: and want to ensure it won't happen again :cautious:). Have fun in your event.

No worries mate,
You cant always test for everything, sometimes the odd things crops up that you cant test for on your own, especially when using modded tracks or cars.
It happens don't beat yourself up about it ;)

Try and get a group of guys from GSC to help in testing i have a few in this club to help me
we all go on the server to check out tracks and cars to give feedback.
Being a few weeks ahead in your planning like you have achieved can allow for this, especially for the bigger events :)

Reactions: Nox
Dispite the modest speed and acceleration, really enjoyed the very drivable Sprite. It made for some good close racing that eveyone could get into. I used a slightly modified version of Steve's setup, needed a little bit lower third gear to keep from bogging down ( auto clutching ).
I had some really good running with Tim, who was having a good night, except when I closed the door a little to hard on him in Race 3 going into turn one. Sorry Tim, I braked a bit too late, and the car squirted left into your line, really!!

Thanks to Rupe and congrats to the winners, see you next time...

But just like us, Chris likes to practice, so just because it not run on that night he is probably driving cars for the rest of the week, Time can be limited at times for guys with wife and kids.

We all cant lock them in a cellar like Jack does, so he gets his man time :roflmao::roflmao:

But just like us, Chris likes to practice, so just because it not run on that night he is probably driving cars for the rest of the week, Time can be limited at times for guys with wife and kids.

We all cant lock them in a cellar like Jack does, so he gets his man time :roflmao::roflmao:

Man, there are times i wish i had a basement. Id lock myself down there 24/7, then i could game as i did when single. Id have to say i was researching this, or studying that, or "working from home", but then Id be able to pratcie more.

Seriously though, Rupe hit the nail on the head!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes