rFactor Movies

• Thread starter FOG-Racecarmike
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it?
I say, personal preference.
The majority of mods still feels like boats in rF for me. All cars in R07 feels perfect for me.

But in term like online/bugs, rF is clearly ahead. Also because its released very long before R07, all the big bugs are solved.

yes i tis, I just feel RACE 07 as my league game, I would only play it for the league im in, otherwise I would prob get rid of it and just stick to playing rF, rF has everything, and i have heard you say the mods are like a boats before but I just dont feel this at all. There are some grrreat mods out there :)

What a great Video Gareth, well done. :alla:

The only mods I have for RFactor are PCC and V8 Factor, and the one I have played the most is PCC. I really like it. Never tried RFactor on-line though, just need to find time to learn about it some more.

You should stop by some time in the FD PCC events Warren, I have a fealing we may be racing Bathurst next in the PCC's :)

You just mentioned the magic word "Bathurst". I'm away for the next few weeks though, so no racing for a while (after the Mini Event of course). I need to learn all about how to get on-line with rFactor as well as remember how to play it again, it's been too long. The FD Series might be the best place to learn. :bear_unsure: :character00112:

Great vid Gareth :) Shame my computer froze on me :( I have deleted the whole of my 23GB worth of Mods and the whole of my rF now so it is clean and ready to go for the Nordy event :)

I hope you will be doing a little vid of the Nordy event :):) that will be amazing to see on an RD vid :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back