rfactor download and steam

Just wondering ive been away from pc gaming for a while now and back in the day had a massive rfactor install, got the urge to play it again but i never converted my key to steam does this mean i will need to rebuy on steam or is there still ways of getting it without?

If you've lost your old install, it's possible that you may not be able to get the non-Steam version to work. I read some threads about people who had to use back a folder which they'd backed up. I think it depends on the version that you download. There is a fair bit written about this if you search it.

yeah i found a page on the rfactor website after id posted and all i had to do was give my name current email, email at time of purchase and rough purchase date and i got sent a steam key by Tim Wheatley

That's great, thanks for letting us know. :thumbsup:

It may be worth making a sticky thread for this subject, this is the link and the question from the FAQs on rfactor.net

- I already purchased rFactor or rFactor 2 from ISI, can I transfer to Steam?
In most cases, yes. Please complete this form once for each product you need a key for. Your purchase will be manually verified and we'll either send you a key or ask for more information from you as needed.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back