rFactor Central problem

I have a strange problem regarding rFactor Central (an rFactor website I used to visit all the time many years ago), where once paid for its Pro Membership to download all of the tracks there (since a handful of them have dead external links), I cannot seem to remove it at all strangely, since when I go to the profile page, I get an error message saying "Element ACK is undefined in PPRETURN", yet somehow it still strangely seems to detract the monthly cost of it from my credit card, what the heck? XD

Not to mention that the whole site is nowadays pretty much abandoned and a little bit weird too, with some spam content in the forums and comments of mods strangely too. I really hope that someone there is still alive and would solve that problem asap or perhaps some of you instead if you would know how to cancel that subscription completely, thx.

Pm admin on that site i hope he still is on that site i did pm him in the rmail the admin name is Mombassa
aha that not work hmm try this link then

https://www.rfactorcentral.com/contact/

Got a question or comment regarding rFactor Central?

If you are emailing regarding a donation that hasn't been applied to your user profile please include your rCentral username as well as the name the donation was made under. Your profile will be updated asap, but please keep time zone differences in mind.

Due to the volume of emails received and the time required to maintain rFactorCentral you may not receive a reply

I have not more information that this it is still online bit it looks like admins on the site has no control on that site anymore
but it is still online wierd indeed
I tried to do contact them once but never got a reply from them, I honestly think that no one looks after this site anymore, I may want to try out robt100's solution he told to me and see if that will work out hopefully.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%