rFactor 2 Palm Beach update previews released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
rF2 - Palm Beach International Raceway v2 - 9.png

Somewhat prolific in recent weeks, the rFactor 2 Track Team have been teasing fans again with images of a major update to the Palm Beach International Raceway due to hit the game in the coming weeks.

Classic content as far as many of the other tracks are concerned, Palm Beach is receiving the update treatment by Image Space Incorporated in order to bring the visual standard up to recent release quality. As can be seen by the screenshots incorporated in this article, it looks like the team responsible for track creation over at ISI have again lavished a remarkable attention to detail on this classic location.

No release date has yet been revealed by the studio, however judging from the quality displayed in the attached screenshots a release cannot be far away.

rF2 - Palm Beach International Raceway v2 - 10.png

Check out the rFactor 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment to keep up to date with all the news, comments and opinions for ISI's prominent racing simulation. We have a comprehensive downloads section for you to enjoy, featuring some of the best community created cars, tracks and skins as well as our highly regarding Racing Club and rFactor 2 league events. Check it out or miss out on the action!

rF2 - Palm Beach International Raceway v2 - 1.png rF2 - Palm Beach International Raceway v2 - 2.png rF2 - Palm Beach International Raceway v2 - 3.png rF2 - Palm Beach International Raceway v2 - 4.png rF2 - Palm Beach International Raceway v2 - 5.png rF2 - Palm Beach International Raceway v2 - 6.png rF2 - Palm Beach International Raceway v2 - 8.png

Do you like the look of Palm Beach v2? Glad to see some more focus placed on non oval content? How does rFactor 2 stack up against its main rivals in your opinion? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
They had to run the sim at max settings for these screens, wich means 2fps average for me lol not the best for race...:p

edit: I was just talking about my personal experience with rF2, a joke about my pc system and poor rF2 optimization, I noticed just now I wrote it the wrong way, sorry guys...

Last edited:
Oh, please, I got 30 fps even with my old GTX 770 on highest settings at this track. Treat yourself to an updated video card since yours is 4 years old with only 2 GB VRAM. I can recommend the new GTX 1080... triple screens and highest settings provide over 120 fps.

You made my day :D
:p Finally someone understand my humour...it's difficult when eng isn't your native language :laugh:

I don't want to troll anyone...I am just sarcastic with ISI guys, they have a great product with a great potential but they still miss the point...I can't understand the reason of that, really...

Edit: Oh, I understand now, my first post was about my personal experience with rF2...the "trolling" ones were the latest posts lol :roflmao: (fixed it)

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies