rFactor 2 Mod Requests

• Deleted member 161052

How about an F1 1984 and 1985 mod?

I'd like the DRM mod from RF1.
Never even heard they were working on it and then BAM!...there it was.
Suddenly I had my favorite mod, with all the sound immersion I'd wanted forever.

Is it possible to make an Rallycross mod? I guess the difficult part is that its run on both tarmac and gravel, and also incorporates an alternate route that has to be taken at least once in each race. If its possible i think it would be awesome. Short intense heats, with finals for everyone and so on...

Is it possible to make an Rallycross mod? I guess the difficult part is that its run on both tarmac and gravel, and also incorporates an alternate route that has to be taken at least once in each race. If its possible i think it would be awesome. Short intense heats, with finals for everyone and so on...
That would be fun. So far I haven't seen any 4wd cars in rF2, which is a real shame.

I'd personally love to see an F1 2014 mod, especially as codies haven't hit the mark this year.

Is anyone aware of where I can get a Mercedes W05 (2014 car) mod from? If there isn't one, that's my main suggestion :inlove: :)

would love to see a Mini Challenge and a good Porsche 911 GT3 Cup
Enduracers are converting their Flat 6 (911 GT3). I check every now and again but no news yet.
I love the 911 GT3, the only one so far that feels like a 911 GT3 is the BES1.0. I like it.
The Apex modding 911 GT3 has severe physics issues

I agree on the Minis - we need minis in at least one of these 'next gen' sims, surely someone can produce them?

I'm stunned that we have rF2, AC and R3E at the cutting edge of race sims, yet none of them have Minis. :confused:

This isn't a request but more like a plea for help. I've looked everywhere but other than apex modding, urd and mak-corp, the only mod that appeals to me is lola b12. I'm a huge touring car/gt/endurance racing freak and heavily dislike open wheel, road cars, historic cars(not 80s, i'm talking about 60s and stuff) I've just bought rf2 and to be honest i'm disappointed. I've only purchased rf2 because of the insane mod hype "dude this game is mod heaven" "mods galore" etc etc. Sooo where the hell are gt,lmp or touring car mods? :( I'm willing to pay as long as it's not a conversion from forza etc. But even payware is rare...

This isn't a request but more like a plea for help. I've looked everywhere but other than apex modding, urd and mak-corp, the only mod that appeals to me is lola b12. I'm a huge touring car/gt/endurance racing freak and heavily dislike open wheel, road cars, historic cars(not 80s, i'm talking about 60s and stuff) I've just bought rf2 and to be honest i'm disappointed. I've only purchased rf2 because of the insane mod hype "dude this game is mod heaven" "mods galore" etc etc. Sooo where the hell are gt,lmp or touring car mods? :( I'm willing to pay as long as it's not a conversion from forza etc. But even payware is rare...
Tell me what sites you have tried and I'll guide you in the right direction.

Tell me what sites you have tried and I'll guide you in the right direction.

Rfactor forums
Rfactor central
official forums of various modding groups
nogripracing
drivingitalia
bsimracing
various youtube video descriptions
and the modding sections of about 5-6 sites with "sim" in their name.

and of course google and racedepartment.

Tons of conversions but incredibly rare gt/lmp/touring cars made from scratch
edit: i have gone through "every single page" of official rfactor forums. Yes. I'm that much interested in mods for my taste.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back