rFactor 2: Indy 500 Licensing Announced

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Last edited:
I noticed the promotion also indeed. 50% off I believe it was.
However, Iracing and rFactor2 are imo 2 complete different platforms. Perhaps we can do a double next year :). A mirror event in both IRacing, rFactor2, and if possible perhaps even more platforms.
Would be awesome now wouldnt it :)

Marco/Alexander i recommend you to try iracing its imo many ways better then rf2 (i have both) before i get angry notes i dont say rf2 is bad, its a lot better then other sims(arcade) games and i have those others too. better imo in rf2 is the feeling you get from the tyres but they still keep developing this in iracing

ps if u subscribe notice the "referral section" lol

I suppose everyone should try them both to see what they seek in a game, imo opinion they are 2 different approaches of simracing, and both have unique features, hard to compare against each other:) I suppose the preference goes to the game that have the most of the demands of what you seek in a game. Glad we have so many choices of concepts to choose from, to get what suites you the most:)

Marco/Alexander i recommend you to try iracing its imo many ways better then rf2 (i have both) before i get angry notes i dont say rf2 is bad, its a lot better then other sims(arcade) games and i have those others too. better imo in rf2 is the feeling you get from the tyres but they still keep developing this in iracing

ps if u subscribe notice the "referral section" lol
Peter, with all due respect, IRacing has some very good sides, but in terms of driving, and driving emersion, the way I feel during driving, the smile I get when driving and all other personal enjoyment, has never gotten me enthousiastic on IRacing. rFactor2 on the other hand, has given me this feeling since day 1.
Although I am not against IRacing, I can tell you that I will probably not be there again. For me, there is simply nothing to find.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back