rF2/LMU | Simhub | MMO - Modern Multiclass  Overlay Standings/Relative/Tires/Radar

Misc rF2/LMU | Simhub | MMO - Modern Multiclass Overlay Standings/Relative/Tires/Radar 3.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
something wrong with names (are doubled)
1654195050567.png

St54Kevin updated rF2 | Simhub | MMO - Modern Multiclass Overlay Standings/Relative/Tires with a new update entry:

- couple of Fixes for new Simhub v8 and GS versions (there are still some left, some need to be fixed by GS)
- Header: Fixed display of the "Yellow In" Test
- Header: "Leader on last lap" just shown in his first 20% of the last lap
- Fixed class colours throwing Simhub errors outside a session
- Leaderboard: Fixed PIT badge shown where there is no car line
- Leaderboard: Fixed Tyre display
- Relatives: Fixed double DNF shown in single class
- Relatives: Fixed double tyre display

Read the rest of this update entry...

I reinstalled everything because the new GS Plugin always had a error while starting SimHub.
I use v2.14 of your mod and when I am in a Session the Leaderboard doesnt show all of the Gaps to the fastest Lap. And not every drivernumber is shown. All that happens below P17. Dont know what that is. Is there something wrong with the Dash or do I have to change settings in Simhub itself ? THx in advance

I reinstalled everything because the new GS Plugin always had a error while starting SimHub.
I use v2.14 of your mod and when I am in a Session the Leaderboard doesnt show all of the Gaps to the fastest Lap. And not every drivernumber is shown. All that happens below P17. Dont know what that is. Is there something wrong with the Dash or do I have to change settings in Simhub itself ? THx in advance
Do you use Simhub v7 or v8? For me everything is working fine. IF you are using Simhub v7, make sure you use the old GS plugin (you can download 6.5.1 via the RD history tab). If you are using simhub v8, please use the latest version of all the three. IF you still have problem, please contact me via discord St54kevin#3583

Do you use Simhub v7 or v8? For me everything is working fine. IF you are using Simhub v7, make sure you use the old GS plugin (you can download 6.5.1 via the RD history tab). If you are using simhub v8, please use the latest version of all the three. IF you still have problem, please contact me via discord St54kevin#3583
I am on v7.4.23 but dont know how I did but now everything works as usual. Thx for the reply and have a nice day.

St54Kevin updated rF2 | Simhub | MMO - Modern Multiclass Overlay Standings/Relative/Tires with a new update entry:

(Simhub v8) Please Update to latest GS plugin version 6.6.2+

IMPORTANT PLUGIN UPDATE

Mostly cosmetic update
- Header: Revised Session Timer
- Changed font to the same used in the S397 broadcast overlays
- Leaderboards: Fixed Last lap popup show for drivers not on server
- Leaderboards: Tweaked car number color
- Leaderboard: Adjusted auto name font size
- Header: Fixed Class 5/6 overlay widget border
- Realtives: All names now uppercase
- Relatives: Added 1 lap fuel to refuel value (I figured out its most times 1 lap off)
- Relatives: Changed Air Temp for Track Temp

damn a great release !!!! Only thing is that in MMO Header v222 and 223 in Quali its all good, but in Race it shows always -Leader ist on last lap- from start to finish. any solution to fix that ?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back