rF2 FFB issues T500RS

So I recently picked up this wheel and was blown away by how much better than the g27 in all my favorite games but for some reason rF2 is giving me trouble. For some reason it feels like steering assist is
"always" on even when toggled off. If i hold the rim centered with 2 fingers the wheel will autoturn towards the next corner and fight me around. iRacing and F1 2011 work great but i cant enjoy rF like this. Any ideas?

Ahhh reverse ffb rings a bell when the same thing happened the first time I played rf1. Thanks for the info! Is there any way to fix that in game? RF2 is the only game giving me trouble I'm hesitant to modify the .ini for fear it'll screw up my other games.

Ahhh reverse ffb rings a bell when the same thing happened the first time I played rf1. Thanks for the info! Is there any way to fix that in game? RF2 is the only game giving me trouble I'm hesitant to modify the .ini for fear it'll screw up my other games.

I don't think you can change it in the game menu yet so you have to edit the .ini file as described in the thread I linked to. If you modify the .ini it wont change your other games. The file is only used by rFactor2.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back