Resource icon

Skins rF2 2015 Stockcar Pack Update (49 Skins) 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
DaREALMastaD submitted a new resource:

rF2 2015 Stockcar Pack Update (49 Skins) - rFactor 2 Stockcar Skins Update Package

I wanted to give the entire set up to this point in case you're new to rFactor 2 and also wanted to update the previous ones so I decided to repackage all of the skins I have created. If you have the previous ones you don't have to re-download these but most skins if not all have been touched up. I also made profiles so they can be used by the AI in case you weren't sure how to set these up.

I also included a Martin Truex Jr Toyota version of Furniture Row as it will be in 2016.

Stockcar...

Read more about this resource...

Say... I give you 5 stars for your work, that's not questionable but... didn't all your paintings had different names/file structures before ?
I think they did and now I got many double skin, since I didn't know which ones I should delete first. Doubles take precious HD space any more importantly... they annoy me since AI can't really rocognize that some driver is already in and we will end up with same drivers, many wouldn't be there and that just kill all the immersion. :-/

Yeah so with these, I made the file structure different to allow the ai to use the skins, the skin names are the same so if you wanted to use the old file structure, just replace the old ones in the sc2014_number folders. Or if you want the new ones delete all the sc2014 number folders and just copy these new ones. Sorry about that and still thanks for the support, appreciate it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back